Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

yo biggie62 biggie62 long time bro hope you good

have a question for you though, do I have to be rank 3 with the queen to get the boolean gemini? i turned in the last quest and didn't get the gun. im only level 1.5 =(

NT Xbone raid this week 
nerd.gif
ay papi. gotta get snipe up to 290 first though
Getting close. Un don't know us anymore tho
mean.gif

AND WE HAVE TO TEACH MEMPH HOW TO JOIN A PARTY....
sick.gif
laugh.gif
You dont even hmu or join my parties tho 

have a question for you though, do I have to be rank 3 with the queen to get the boolean gemini? i turned in the last quest and didn't get the gun. im only level 1.5 =(

Nothing much, starting a new job mid Oct and chillin for now. You?

And to answer your question, yes you do have to be rank 3.

Nothing much, starting a new job mid Oct and chillin for now. You?

And to answer your question, yes you do have to be rank 3.

nice, i'm still in public accounting getting tired of it though.

so once i reach rank 3 she'll just give me the gun? wanna give a quick review of the gun :D

@illsupra  , I foudn your new Scout Rifle....and it is full auto! 
nthat.gif

You just have to collect 15 fragments to trigger the start, kill bosses in the raid, collect at least 45 calcified fragments by the end of the quest line, AND kill like 2 other random boss spawns in the middle on strikes (like the Thorn quest at the end) 
laugh.gif

Of course your boy DPJ has it already. It looks 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
@illsupra
 , I foudn your new Scout Rifle....and it is full auto! :nthat:
You just have to collect 15 fragments to trigger the start, kill bosses in the raid, collect at least 45 calcium fragments by the end of the quest line, AND kill like 2 other random boss spawns in the middle on strikes (like the Thorn quest at the end) :lol:

Of course your boy DPJ has it already. It looks :nthat:

calcified not calcium :lol:

this gun will be had by the reset :smokin

Yeah bro we can go in there. Where is your light because my homie went in there with me last night and he saw the enemies as "???" Instead of their actual level.

I think he was like 260 or 270 something.

266 I need to step my light game up. I'll be on around 9EST

Last edited:
Man... I'm glad I'm seeing so many NT'ers flourishing with the ToCs. But unfortunately, I am not getting the same treatment.

Have popped over 20 of them and have only received one gauntlet engram :stoneface:

Have resisted the urge to partake in the soon-to-be-patched farm spot though, so I'm not complaining too much haha.

Last edited:
Been working on my titan since TTK dropped, ready level up my hunter.

Anybody know the fastest way to get from lvl 34 to 40?

you right :lol:

Its cool man. Prepare like its game 7 of the nba finals 

Got to oryx last night in the raid then I got hit out the sky by a hive ship :rofl:

Lol yea i watched that yesterday was like yup looks like way to much for me lol

Finally got my Warlock to the recommended light for the NF, anyone tryna run it around 5PM Pacific?

damn ogre kakarot got me and my team stuck last night gonna try the one gaze grabber technique tonight hopefully thats better

Back
Top Bottom