Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm back on hiatus until the damn update...............that's when I can finally go to the Exotic armor blueprint and buy my Year 2 Lucky Raspberry and start wrecking all those ******* that was clowning on my Blade Dancer.

Screw you Titan Hammers and Storm Callers, the revenge of the Blade Dancer is ON when the Raspberry is back on my chest

Foo u know I'm always down to play lol.

:lol: calmate. I kno you still get on but other than us I done see anyone from NT

Wright Zero and myself will be back on along with Prom and Frost I assume. Not sure about others. It's truly been a content drought.

They have to bring SRL back where I was top 1000 in the world :rofl: FInally a "PvP" mode that I was better than everyone on NT in :lol: especially @bosKicKz

Last edited:
Wright Zero and myself will be back on along with Prom and Frost I assume. Not sure about others. It's truly been a content drought.

They have to bring SRL back where I was top 1000 in the world :rofl: FInally a "PvP" mode that I was better than everyone on NT in :lol: especially @bosKicKz

:rofl: I miss srl. I saw right and zero on at 2 separate times during this IB but it was right before I got off. Its weird playing with ppl that are still excited about what xur will have :lol:

:rofl: I miss srl. I saw right and zero on at 2 separate times during this IB but it was right before I got off. Its weird playing with ppl that are still excited about what xur will have :lol:

Hit me up next time during IB. Running solo dolo on IB is not good.

My bad putting in work putting in work it kept kicking me. I was able to do 2 strikes later.

I tried to join your strike it said the slots were full. I couldn't talk cause I was getting off soon, anyway.

3 more strikes to get my exotic piece.

Hol' up hol' up. Is the band gettin back together tonight? bigj505 bigj505 putting in work putting in work @willypete @TimShepard starfox070 starfox070 krispykicks718 krispykicks718 Warmachine85 Warmachine85

Yo I'm down what time are you fools getting on?

You forget championboyz7 championboyz7

Maybe a pre-prep raid run before next weeks raid update :D
I'm not wanted :frown:

now i understand why Number 5 was messaging me last night about it being lit on destiny :lol:

i was so lost in the sauce with what he was talking about.

i beat tomb raider then moved back to playing forza 6 but was too lazy to hook up my steering wheel and stuff. :smh:

Number 5 and i played last night. He confessed his love for destiny and apologized for cheating on us with The Division. Super Snake raided without us. Hitman may or may not have been online since hes always offline anyways.

Wiggles is dead to us. He dont know us no more :smh:

What's up with factions only having one int/dis piece now? I've been waiting weeks for gauntlets/helmet that are int/dis, with no avail (besides on FWC).

IT'S like everything else is strength and something else. Does it even rotate? Or I have to get them from packages now?

Hol' up hol' up. Is the band gettin back together tonight? bigj505 bigj505 putting in work putting in work @willypete @TimShepard starfox070 starfox070 krispykicks718 krispykicks718 Warmachine85 Warmachine85

Yo I'm down what time are you fools getting on?

You forget championboyz7 championboyz7

Maybe a pre-prep raid run before next weeks raid update :D
I'm not wanted :frown:

now i understand why Number 5 was messaging me last night about it being lit on destiny :lol:

i was so lost in the sauce with what he was talking about.

i beat tomb raider then moved back to playing forza 6 but was too lazy to hook up my steering wheel and stuff. :smh:

Number 5 and i played last night. He confessed his love for destiny and apologized for cheating on us with The Division. Super Snake raided without us. Hitman may or may not have been online since hes always offline anyways.

Wiggles is dead to us. He dont know us no more :smh:
Never Hitt me up but I didn't have time...or rather I told him invite me when he had 5. Next time I clicked his profile. He was in a party of 5. I couldn't join. I got no invite.

Thought he was raiding with yall. I saw no one online.

He a boa for real though. I was trying to run until warpriest.

What's up with factions only having one int/dis piece now? I've been waiting weeks for gauntlets/helmet that are int/dis, with no avail (besides on FWC).

IT'S like everything else is strength and something else. Does it even rotate? Or I have to get them from packages now?

Don't forget that the different factions focus on specific 'play-styles'. In Y1 there was a whole explanation and write up about how each faction likes to roll. There is also a game type that is associated with the factions: Control with DO, Clash with FWC, etc.

The INT/Disc rolls that you're looking for are standard on DO gear, so if you're looking for that roll on vendor gear from another set, you'll most likely have to get them from package drops.

Ps4 players are still here the Xbox goons took over the last 200 + pages lol

Could have sworn I've been seeing pages of ps4 members lately BUT if you want us to really flood the thread then I'll be happy to do it.

Don't forget that the different factions focus on specific 'play-styles'. In Y1 there was a whole explanation and write up about how each faction likes to roll. There is also a game type that is associated with the factions: Control with DO, Clash with FWC, etc.

The INT/Disc rolls that you're looking for are standard on DO gear, so if you're looking for that roll on vendor gear from another set, you'll most likely have to get them from package drops.

Repped. I didn't know that.

yeah I read on reddit that originally each faction repped a set. (Like monarchy being int/str, fwc being int/dis, do being str/dis) but they changed it.

But it seems to be the same with DO on my titan. Only one piece out of all will be int/dis. I've been trying to get the raid gauntlets off of him since he hit 320. Only the boots have been int/dis.

Back
Top Bottom