Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Never order from natterjacks. They take a month+ .
Thanks, i know now. one last thing when i ordered my size from there website in red letters it said in u.s. sizes so i went with the us size instead of conveting it cause you know the size conversion and all. question is am i good with my size or did i mess up and i heard the b grades tha were release at the outlets were messed up quality 

opinions needed. I have a pair of FLOTG's. Are these nicer then those? I am debating picking up a pair.

$130 for B grades ? price is kinda high but it's still good for those who missed out on release date

Last edited:
Certified B-grades (the ones with the B stamped on the tag) are pretty much identical to the ones at Foot Locker. They will put that stamp on the tiniest flaw, whether it's a missed stitching or whatever that sometimes it's not even noticeable.

I have yet to size a 9. They're getting too hard to find. For the record , while these aren't snug , these are true to size for me. Maybe it's because I'm flat footed but they're perfect . I'm speaking based on the bordeaux and raptor.

Finally scooped a pair of these today after waiting for that price to die down. Got them for just $10 over retail and excited to get these in.

Am I the only one who passed on the charcoals and Olympics because of the shape change? I'm still wearing my '02 charcoals and 04 Olympics. That raised ankle/ huaraches looks way better imo

Am I the only one who passed on the charcoals and Olympics because of the shape change? I'm still wearing my '02 charcoals and 04 Olympics. That raised ankle/ huaraches looks way better imo

I know they used the same mold on both 7s, but somehow the Charcoals look better.

:rolleyes

Plus I passed on this year's Olympics because I have the FTLOTGs.

Last edited:
I know they used the same mold on both 7s, but somehow the Charcoals look better.
:rolleyes
Plus I passed on this year's Olympics because I have the FTLOTGs.

I was talking about the shape change from the 2002 version to the 2012 but ok....

Don't like the little heart thing in the FTLOTGs, it's more annoying than the little mars Blackmon on the 4s

Can't blame you.  If I could find both of those shoes for a decent price I'd pounce.  The Black/Red VII's are ok though, they didn't use that crap Varsity Red VI suede.

I was talking about the shape change from the 2002 version to the 2012 but ok....
Don't like the little heart thing in the FTLOTGs, it's more annoying than the little mars Blackmon on the 4s

That was a deal breaker from me when those dropped.

I'm satisfied with my Olympic 7's from this year though.

Copped for $120 at my local outlet on a returned purchase. :smokin

Can't blame you.  If I could find both of those shoes for a decent price I'd pounce.  The Black/Red VII's are ok though, they didn't use that crap Varsity Red VI suede.

Both can be had VNDS-DS for around 210-250. The superior quality and resale on these 2012 pieces of **** made the decision worth it for me.

Last edited:

Both can be had VNDS-DS for around 210-250. The superior quality and resale on these 2012 pieces of **** made the decision worth it for me.
True about VNDS pairs, but you know I'm all about copping DS if possible lol.  I have no desire to own these 2012 Oly VII's.  The 2012 Black/Red's are decent in comparison though.

For those that are interested: 2 RETURNED PAIRS of SIZE 8 B GRADE OLYMPIC JORDAN 7 Retros @ Milpitas Great Mall Nike Factory Store.  I think they were $129.99...not to mention all hash wall shoes are 20% and clearance apparel rack is 40% additional.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom