Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

How much does a deadstock pair from 2004 go for ?
Im convinced they are going for less. I watched a couple pairs end in my size 10.5 for barely over $200 ds a couple days ago. It is almost as if these new kids see the older face box and aren't familiar with it or assume they are fake idk?

20120815001.jpg

20120815002.jpg

like i said earlier, in 02 my black/reds were size 10. my cdp are size 9 and now my oly '12 are size 8.

another example of size fluctuations is my 03 taxi low 12's were perfect fit in a size 9, but my size 9 2012 obsidians are like boats on my feet.

love my pair. Quality came out great, just wished the lace tips were metallic instead of being plastic. Dope shoe overall and I didn't even plan on copping these at first.

Just got mine from ndc restock. Quality on mine are great. Can't wait to break these joints out. :smokin

Still need these but not willing to pay over retail+tax+shipping so I guess I won't be getting these, Fulton spots asking for 350 :smh:

If you still dont have these & you actually wanted them i dont think you actually tried :lol: ...

i was thrown these so many times from stores & connects way before rd & it got even worse after

just last week someone texted me asking if i wanted 2 pair for retail flat & i still passed

FTLOTG's are better imo

Last edited:
These joints were hard as heck to snag. I had to pay a lil over retail but I dont regret it.

I went to my local FL this past weekend and they had a size 10 and a size 13 left.

I'm a 10.5 in most everything and I was even wearing my Oly 6's (10.5) that day, and I tried on the 10, and they felt totally fine.

Had no plans on copping but it was my birthday so what the hell...just put it on lay-away. Not like im gonna wear these straight away anyway.

IMO, the quality is pretty decent and from trying it on, they seemed pretty comfy to me.

^ dang they are all out of size 13... does anyone know where i can find a SIZE 13 close to retail for these ? please pm thanks ! 

Back
Top Bottom