Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Cherry?
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

most cdp shoes werent good quality. i dont have expierence w cdp 12 but i know other shoes from thoes packs havent been good. look at the 11s. i think peoplehad a lot of complaints w thoes not being comfotable and what not so, its only logical for me to assume that the 12s wouldent be good as well.

as for the use of the word "cherry" i feel it is best used when discribing the colorway of the 16's: "cherrywood"

I'm really hoping these go down in price to get a pair. Hoping they get to $99.99! I really like the Taxi 12's from the CDP, so these should be goodtoo.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

OG red soo much better than these...why can't they make it the same color ..arghh
?
smh.gif
the red isnt EVEN THAT much off.

laugh.gif
dudes will complain about ANYTHING i swear

I know this isn't the Flu Game thread but I need some help or some experience from any of you. I tried to order some Flu Game's from anyconline.comthey were only for $119 so i thought why not.

I put my billing info and clicked order but it said my info was wrong. I tried it about 3 more times and checked my bank account and said they charged me 3-4times and it still said my billing info was incorrect. I called but they were closed, I'm hoping theyll be open tomorrow for MLK day, but I sent them anemail.

Any one else had any kind of similar incident?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

quality ≠ comfort

this is true.

but yeah, every single jordan XII retro sans da flu games & 2009 nubuck's ( which weren't durabuck this time around) all have excellent quality.

Blkcatmj23, I had the same issue with my CDP 12's. No lockdown feet at all. I suggest going down to a 9.5.

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

well, for one im glad they werent in the pack. if they had been im sure they would be crappy quality.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit: Do your homework first before you make stupid comments, this is the same thing as the taxi except the leather is red. CDP 12 quality = white/red 12 quality

Actually they are different. The tongue on the CDP's are more flexible than the stiff/thin White/Red-Black XII's... Now, the leather on both are thesame. Just the tongues are different.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Blkcatmj23, I had the same issue with my CDP 12's. No lockdown feet at all. I suggest going down to a 9.5.

thanks kingjay, i was beginning to think my feet was acting up haha. ill do that. good looking out.

Just copped my second pair a couple days ago from Eastbay with the $25 off promotional code for the MLK sale. Loved these as a child and never had a pair ofthis colorway. Only had the bred's in second grade, but I liked these better.

Originally Posted by CityFly

Anybody Have info On Next EA Thats When I Will Cop

x2

They use to do one at the end of January, but I've heard zilch, zero, zip, nada on that.

I did hear they were going bacc to quarterly EAs though .
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by CityFly

Anybody Have info On Next EA Thats When I Will Cop

x2

They use to do one at the end of January, but I've heard zilch, zero, zip, nada on that.

I did hear they were going bacc to quarterly EAs though .
frown.gif

Yea I Heard That Too I Hope Its Not True

had to cop my 3rd one few days ago for 100. cant beat that and these are just one of my favs of all time

Was gonna pick them up for $115 at my spot today but they sold out in all the stores when dude tried to look into the system to see if the other stores had mysize. only a 8.5 left. Seen the Rising Suns for $100. I might get those this week if I feel up to it.

Back
Top Bottom