Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Those pics up there make the shoes look real nice
pimp.gif
..I'll definitelytry and get them on release date.

agreed!^ i still done know if i will be able to get them though....dropping 325 for 2 pairs of shoes in 2 months.........

not hating these at all!!!
i dont have OG one... these r too nice~ look straight forward to the release~

anyways, whts the actual release date on em? anyone kno yet?

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

agreed!^ i still done know if i will be able to get them though....dropping 325 for 2 pairs of shoes in 2 months.........
I know what you mean, and it will be the holidays.

funny how fakes look better than the retro.....
fake pair

200792811242565112.jpg

authentic pair

P_237_1_AJ-XII-Wht-Red-1i.jpg

original pair

3851860312_77c7163dab.jpg

ima pass on these.

i rather get the all white rising sun pair over the retros.

Originally Posted by never wear them

funny how fakes look better than the retro.....
fake pair

200792811242565112.jpg

authentic pair

P_237_1_AJ-XII-Wht-Red-1i.jpg

original pair

3851860312_77c7163dab.jpg

ima pass on these.

i rather get the all white rising sun pair over the retros.

indifferent.gif
thats definetely a stretch
laugh.gif
at you, not with you

and dtb00201, that pics looking real nice

I assume you settle for fat chicks also?....

No stretch at all doggy. Look at the pics. Retros look hilarious to me. maybe it's bc I've gone through 7 og wht/red pairs and I like the good stuff.My grama says "the good stuff costs more" Sounds better in Spanish.

No stretch at all doggy. Look at the pics. Retros look hilarious to me. maybe it's bc I've gone through 7 og wht/red pairs and I like the good stuff. My grama says "the good stuff costs more" Sounds better in Spanish.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I see you NWT, like I always say, any OG XII colorway is simply flawless, nothing compares.
I will never forget the feeling I had holding my first pair of XII's, they were the OG "Playoffs"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

No stretch at all doggy. Look at the pics. Retros look hilarious to me. maybe it's bc I've gone through 7 og wht/red pairs and I like the good stuff. My grama says "the good stuff costs more" Sounds better in Spanish.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I see you NWT, like I always say, any OG XII colorway is simply flawless, nothing compares.
I will never forget the feeling I had holding my first pair of XII's, they were the OG "Playoffs"
pimp.gif

same here dude. but i think i got the obsidians first and then the playoffs, then the wht/reds and taxis were bought at Big 5 sporting goods or at a footlocker. I never Got the "breds" till HS back in 2000 at a swap meet. they were a sz 11.5 and i was a sz10 back then
laugh.gif
i was like "I can fit them"

never wear them, Im not saying the OGs arent waaaaaay superior, Im saying that its a stretch to say fakes are better than these retroes, and you know thatsreachin

Back
Top Bottom