Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

I don't think these will sell out. Too many upcoming releases will set sales back on these (xi's, vi's, copper foams). I want them but I gotta waittil after the holidays. They will still be around then.

Just copped my 9.5 from Sneakerpost.. My local Finish Line only got one size of each. So this saved me some sleep! Props to whoever posted about Sneakerpost...Now all I can do is hope that they're legit lol.. Never bought from an online seller (all my kicks purchased through finish line, nike.com and eastbay)

My local spot telling me they are only getting 18 pairs...I kinda want 2 but wondering if I should cop both at retail or a tiny bit under now, or one now andwait one out with a discount. I'm thinking these will move pretty fast in NYC but maybe not cause of the sheer number of shoe stores...it's killing metrying to decide.

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

how are u gunna pay 200 with tax is retail is 150 n 10% tax is gunna add like $15 more. Enrique, u must be high. tell me how 150 plus 10% tax here in L.A is gunna add up to 200. high school student FTL

idiot that can't read FTL

theyre not gonna sell out on the week they release
theyll last around 2 weeks in a lot of stores, and more in others.
some of the 11/12 cdps even lasted long enough so that some people could get them on the 50% sale
i know some of my stores will be getting big shipments in of these, and some people will be not willing to pay the $200 price tag (here in l.a with tax)
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

your post clearly states that they will cost $200 after tax in L.A.

dude who cant read or write FTL
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

You think these are goin sell out?

I probably won't be able to get a pair until after the 25th.

man i think they will sell out sooner than what people expect...
it all depends were ur at

Ordered my 10.5 from sneakerpost.com. for $150.00 shipped. Can't go wrong with that. Could not wait for the RD. You get it earlier too!

seen them today in my travels...look very very good...was tempted to scoop but i passed, they were for retail but i still couldnt do it

how are u gunna pay 200 with tax is retail is 150 n 10% tax is gunna add like $15 more. Enrique, u must be high. tell me how 150 plus 10% tax here in L.A is gunna add up to 200. high school student FTL

idiot that can't read FTL

theyre not gonna sell out on the week they release
theyll last around 2 weeks in a lot of stores, and more in others.
some of the 11/12 cdps even lasted long enough so that some people could get them on the 50% sale
i know some of my stores will be getting big shipments in of these, and some people will be not willing to pay the $200 price tag (here in l.a with tax)
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

your post clearly states that they will cost $200 after tax in L.A.

dude who cant read or write FTL
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

you're telling me im the one who cant read when you thought i was talking about the 12s?
laugh.gif

the space jams are going to cost 192.06 after taxes. sorry i didnt do the exact calculations earlier
indifferent.gif

these shoes will be everywere i called all my local spots and there getting these no rush for me but i will copp 2

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by SneakerD

how do these compare to the 03's

Leather quality, especially on the side patch (red) is noticeably lower quality. Not horrible but evident.
The shoe overall FEELS well put together but my 03s feel more comfortable, Im not a picky guy so Im happy with them and glad to see this colorway brought backout. If they peak your interest I say you jump on them, you wont regret it.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom