DETAILED PICS OF JORDAN ALPHA 1 BLACK/RED

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

some fool is trying to sell this on ebay for 200 saying they are limited to 100pairs. yeah right!!!

Yeah that dude is on crack. He is also trying to sell GR Kobe V's for 200 and 250.
indifferent.gif

how many versions can we get of this same shoe? nice touch, but a strap hi, a pack hi, and now this?!?!

These are really starting to grow on me. At first I wasn't really feeling them all, everytime I see them they're starting to look better. And plusthey look mad comfy too.

Why do they keep release different variations of the Black/red I?

I'll just wear my pair from the 1s package this year.

These are for ball not casual use hence the zoom and redesign. Ya'll complain about EVERYTHING.

insoles are a very nice touch....they look very comfortable but i can def do w/o the since 85 and the circle jumpman logo....will cop on a 50%

These definitely look legit.

I hope JB caught on to our complaints about quality. The White/Red 12s were PERFECT and the SpaceJams are also PIIFFFF!! These look good too.

I also like they're showing appreciation to their customers by saying 'Thank You' on the insole. The Jams said 'you made these legendary'or some %+! on the blue cover up. I like that..a lot.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

These definitely look legit.

I hope JB caught on to our complaints about quality. The White/Red 12s were PERFECT and the SpaceJams are also PIIFFFF!! These look good too.

I also like they're showing appreciation to their customers by saying 'Thank You' on the insole. The Jams said 'you made these legendary' or some %+! on the blue cover up. I like that..a lot.
The Thank You isn't to us, its' to Jordan...

Back
Top Bottom