DETAILED PICS OF NEW AJ1 KO RETRO PRE YELLOWED?

Was the white/red/black cw pretty limited? I never seen them in stores, btw the yellowing comes off pretty easily.

digging.jpg

Originally Posted by Redrum

Was the white/red/black cw pretty limited? I never seen them in stores, btw the yellowing comes off pretty easily.

it's pretty limited, I remember the store I got it from said only 5000 pairs worldwide.
I also remember pickyourshoes site restocked on this colorway but also sold out within few days.
I also agree on the yellowing. When I got mine I was wondering if the yellowing is not permanent, so I took my Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and rubbed it, and it came off so I was pretty happy about that!

Originally Posted by dspalapuz

Originally Posted by Redrum

it's pretty limited, I remember the store I got it from said only 5000 pairs worldwide.
I also remember pickyourshoes site restocked on this colorway but also sold out within few days.
I also agree on the yellowing. When I got mine I was wondering if the yellowing is not permanent, so I took my Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and rubbed it, and it came off so I was pretty happy about that!
Still have a spot my way that has size 8.5 and 11. I got excited and wanted to double up on my size but they only have those sizes. Wish I could double up in my size.

Guys, go easy on the grave dig comments. It's actually a legitimate question. The ones you gotta worry about are the people who gravedig old topics only to put a quote and a smoking hat emoticon reply.

its surprising to know that its a very comfy shoe. never thought aj1 would be as comfy as this.
i love the yellowed effect but im afraid it'll go off after a few wipes so i try my best not to get that part dirty

Just caught these on sale when I went and got the olympic 7's today..I've been saying for the longest I was gonna try and hunt down a pair of the white/black/red..got them for $100

Back
Top Bottom