DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

i got 2 pairs. and was considering using a paint pen to turn the speckles another color like red, or maybe blue or green. im afraid it will come out bad though what yall think?
keep em white bro

these are still everywhere where iam at
ohwell.gif

for those of you wondering about sizing...i have to agree with those who've said they run 1/2 size big. i usually wear a 10.5 but went with a 10 in this shoe.

i know others have disagreed...just my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by never wear them

Got my pair in.. I LOVE them.... the only thing Im
ohwell.gif
 about is one shoe has barely any white dots on the midsole. Ill post pics later on.
get some white out Rico, i think it'll work for sure.
Ha ... YES. Right on Edwin. Thanks for they help.
Once I get another pair , Ill try it out.
or u can buy them locally at a spot that gives full refunds, swap out the right shoe with your suspect shoe, and return them citing you got a pair on discount from somewhere else. its not like they arent sitting around 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

or u can buy them locally at a spot that gives full refunds, swap out the right shoe with your suspect shoe, and return them citing you got a pair on discount from somewhere else. its not like they arent sitting around 
eek.gif

YES sir .... just what I was thinking. I might just keep them the way they are and just cop another pair since I like this colorway alot.  well see.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

@ RICO7JT do you buy every Jordan that comes out ? lol

LOL ... I wish.  Why you say that ?

To your question , na I dont buy every Jordan. Just the ones I like and dont have.

the only VI that looks bomb is the MS.. and the rest of that will just be like a bumble bee sole.. good luck on preserving your VI's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The durabuck on these has made all the difference for me.  Shoe feels good too.  Looks very nice.  I will cop a second pair on the disco to keep on ice and wear when my other pair starts to get a little besmudged.

ok so here is the midsole. The right pair had barely any white dots...  On the other hand , the left shoe looks perfect.

just got bored.....

SORRY for all the OD pics... I think the shoes are DOPE.
pimp.gif
Love that pic Rico
pimp.gif
, one day I'll own Carmines.
My wife picked me up a pair this weekend & I must say I love these & if these continue to sit I will be picking up a second pair.

Wow... I loved these when I first saw the pics but didn't think I'd actually like them better in person... I may need another pair. Also, usually I'd never play in a retro older than the X's but I decided to play a little in these and I was COMPLETELY surprised that they function outstanding as a bball shoes, this blew mew away! Extremely comfy!!I'm gonna throw some full length zoom insoles in these and it may turn these into my new balln shoe... man, I NEVER would have thought this...

Back
Top Bottom