DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

these are nice...just because everyone has them doesnt mean its a horrible shoe...
^ Q F T ^

wore mine for Easter instead of my DMP 11 and still got looks and whispers, they're simple and clean.

The fact that its a GR doesn't impact the shoe one way or the other some of you are very, very hype-driven but whatever got these and love them and will take them over any other 6 this year. (YES, even infas u hypes y'all don't know nothin about it really just think infas will be limited so you beast)

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

these are nice...just because everyone has them doesnt mean its a horrible shoe...
^ Q F T ^

wore mine for Easter instead of my DMP 11 and still got looks and whispers, they're simple and clean.

The fact that its a GR doesn't impact the shoe one way or the other some of you are very, very hype-driven but whatever got these and love them and will take them over any other 6 this year. (YES, even infas u hypes y'all don't know nothin about it really just think infas will be limited so you beast)

glasses.gif

Sorry, perhaps I am naive - Why would people "whisper" about shoes? And why is that construed as a positive? Most times, when people look and whisper, it's because they see something not easy on the eyes. 
Personally, the shoes are tough buy for me. I saw them at foot locker last weekend, and didn't pull the trigger. I couldn't spend retail on them. 

Originally Posted by PoopieJayzNnikes

god you kids are dumb grow up. putting shoes in the motha %+@%%$ fridge dumb %%%.. go get a job
calm down old man...the pic was just a joke, but you didn't seem to catch it

I checked them out today, quality is pretty good soles looked a little yellow. I'm still going to pass for now. Maybe Ill get them if I can get a discount on them, use them as beaters.

i just copped these today finally at FNL before i headed to work.

got home 30 min ago and tried em on. love em. they fit just as good as the motorsports i have and the quality is on point with them.

this may sound impractical for shoes, but i like how they run a lil big. i don't use any of my j's for hooping; just for casual wear.

they just fit nice and comfy and able to be worn the whole day w/o killing my feet.

i think the 6's are now my fav jordan all because how good they fit.

Props to those who copped but to me these are ugly, I love the MS's and would scoop another pair of those before I would get these.

i thought these were so dope but when i saw them i was like that material is wack. owell hope the chicago vi r better                                                                                                                                                  hat m

Originally Posted by PoopieJayzNnikes

god you kids are dumb grow up. putting shoes in the motha %+@%%$ fridge dumb %%%.. go get a job

I turn 25 this year and have a full time job and been rocking J's for 19 years now, so I am not a kid, nor a hypebeast(@whoever said that #!$!)

LIGHTEN UP 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom