DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by HAGS

Do the speckles on these look "gay"?  WHy everyone LOVES the speckles on one shoe and something new that comes out that woulda been HOT back in the day, everyone hates on them... I'm telling you if these released in 91, these would be on a lot of og grail lists..
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png

4b62646491474d456db9053fc5e1220700ceb2e2.jpg

Exactly. Nowadays its just cool to not like the new Jordans. They would have been grail status without a doubt.

I dunno i aint feelin these at all  the speckles killed it for me but there is alot of  stuff coming out so i gotta use my money wisely

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by HAGS

Do the speckles on these look "gay"?  WHy everyone LOVES the speckles on one shoe and something new that comes out that woulda been HOT back in the day, everyone hates on them... I'm telling you if these released in 91, these would be on a lot of og grail lists..
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png

Exactly. Nowadays its just cool to not like the new Jordans. They would have been grail status without a doubt.

Thank you... its good to hear from someone with some sense.  I can see people not liking the crazy oly VI's or the DET VI's but these are on par with something that woulda released in 91. If you don't like the speckles, fine but if you are also the first one in line if these released- c'mon! I was just thinking back if these cam out when I was a kid, I would have had a real hard time deciding between these and the sport blues!

I don't know bout ya'll but the more I look at these the more I want to cop. just a nice simple colorway. plus the 6's are just a dope shoe anyway.

Damn..idk. Idk bout these.
Like.. Olympic replicas or something. ye digg.
Dont QUOtE ME

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]^ those pics look mighty good ..picturing them with black laces [/color]

Honestly I'm not really feeling these. The more I see them the less I like them, a lot of hype on them though.

i'm pretty torn. the 6's are a dope model, but i don't know about these. the speckled accents are killing these IMO.

ok..the MS VI are lookin like a tough cop.. i already kno those who miss out on them are coming for these..please believe

material on point.  might consider copping over the White/Reds if they didn't have those speckles.  Other than that...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom