DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

i dont know who any of those jacka.. r in that pic well only snoop, i am loving the oreos they r wwwaaaayyy better than the motor sport

STOP CALLING THESE SHOES "OREO'S"!!!!!!!!! They DO NOT look like no freakin OREO or ANY OTHER FOOD OR BEVERAGE!!!!!!!
tongue.gif

There, that's my vent for the week!

Originally Posted by cnoriega

STOP CALLING THESE SHOES "OREO'S"!!!!!!!!! They DO NOT look like no freakin OREO or ANY OTHER FOOD OR BEVERAGE!!!!!!!
tongue.gif

0dc158e49baf26ef950f485bc9dfadf9d405e31.gif

I think its going to be a game time decision for the Oreo's for me. I really do like the Oreo's but I'm not sure if I want to pull the trigger on these.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by cnoriega

tongue.gif

http://images.yuku.com/im...f485bc9dfadf9d405e31.gif src="http://images.yuku.com/image/gif/0dc158e49baf26ef950f485bc9dfadf9d405e31.gif">

I think its going to be a game time decision for the Oreo's for be. I really do like the Oreo's but I'm not sure if I want to pull the trigger on these.

No love
frown.gif

definitely a must cop all the colorways for the VIs cept the pistons are doing it for me ri now keep it up JB Brand

oreo_cookie.jpg

thats why they're called oreos....

but i dunno how people have to wait till these grow on em when they are literally da same colorblockin as carmine..if anything i like em even more cuz da tongue is black

so i don't gotta worry about it getting dirty with da laces.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

^ As long as you're not a Lakers or a Bulls fan, I can live with killing this release for you ^

Spurs FTW Western Conference

glasses.gif

Agent you're a Spurs fan? C'mon son.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Are they smooth nubuck or that cheap suede we been getting?
from da pics posted they seem to be made of durabuck....let's hope that stays da case.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Agent0024

^ As long as you're not a Lakers or a Bulls fan, I can live with killing this release for you ^

Spurs FTW Western Conference

glasses.gif

Agent you're a Spurs fan? C'mon son.
smh.gif

U know I love H-Town but its SA all the way in the league bro

smokin.gif

My excitement for the Oreos only builds with each passing day....

check out khaled w/ the oreo's on and ross and luda w/ the MS's and spizikes (on another note check out t pain looking like theo huxtable) lol

Celebrity-Feet-DJ-Khaled-Video-1-570x380.jpg

Back
Top Bottom