DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

I actually really like these, but I just don't see when I would wear these, a couple wears outdoors and these would be looking rough.

why the *$*@ is there wrinkles in the ankle part of every pic i see, these are junk, they come pre creased in the ankle areas. FAIL

Originally Posted by blakmn89

da shoe wud been way betta if was leather on black & NO speckles den dis shoe will be sick o betta den ms 6s

Then it would've been a completely differnet colorway.

these really look like fakes
not the colorway but the shape and quality
compared to the motorsports and even the black/red pairs
these look really crappy
im really hoping those were fakes in the video a few pages back and in the pics

Originally Posted by flappy188

PRECREASED IN THE ANKLE AREA
MAKE'S EM LOOK CHEAP 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

These are hot people are going to mad when they sleep on these very simple clean look
smokin.gif
they arent as busy as other shoes these will be copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

these really look like fakes
not the colorway but the shape and quality
compared to the motorsports and even the black/red pairs
these look really crappy
im really hoping those were fakes in the video a few pages back and in the pics

co-sign saw them in person the other day at my finishline the shape was off, the way the shoe was stiched was the worst part and the tumbled leather looked pre creased on the whole ankle areas as if they were worn for ball numerous times. The colorway was okay but the execution was
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by solezprogression

For me its a toss-up between these and the MS's in terms of which one is nicer. I'll decide once I have them in hand.

MS's quality takes a poop on these.
i supremely doubt it..looks like da oreos have da same type of tumbled leather.

Its a cheaper version though. I own motorsports and my boy just got his ''oreos'' [hate that nickname] NO comparison. The nubuck sucks too. These could have been waaaaay better IMO.

lol Why do you guys constantly complain about the smallest details of the shoe? Will those details make the shoe last longer? I don't even like it but, it's because I don't like what it looks like. Are you guys expecting a shoe to be made out of indestructible materials? I bet even then, most of you would complain. I've held the shoe and there aren't any flaws on it. IMO.

I could see MJ wearing these in 1991-1992. I'm gonna cop these. A nice simple colorway.

Back
Top Bottom