DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by crbeezy

if this is official, then its crazy how jordan aka "big brother" catches on lol

73924584.jpg

link (in case it goes down again): http://twitpic.com/180gko

well i guess JB likes the Oreo moniker & plans to run w/it
384117693.jpg
....... hopefully i can cop a 2nd pair easy on rd waiting for my 1st pair for shoetrends......
looks like JB is real hands on
laugh.gif
now if they only would implement NIKE AIR that fast.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by crbeezy

if this is official, then its crazy how jordan aka "big brother" catches on lol

73924584.jpg

link (in case it goes down again): http://twitpic.com/180gko

well i guess JB likes the Oreo moniker & plans to run w/it
384117693.jpg
....... hopefully i can cop a 2nd pair easy on rd waiting for my 1st pair for shoetrends......

Well brotha, hate to burst your cookies and milk bubble, but this is just a shirt made up by some bootleggin boutique!

For the last time THESE SHOES ARE NOT OREO'S! THEY DON'T RESEMBLE AN OREO OR ANY OTHER FOOD PRODUCT! They have SPECTLED PAINT, WHERE IN THE WORLD DO YOU GET AN OREO FROM SPECKLED PAINT?   
devil.gif

I'm done venting for the month
smile.gif

so you coppin the oreos next weekend?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CLASSIC!!!!!!  LOL

GOOD one yall... lol

CNORIEGA ... hate to burst your cookies and milk bubble but YOU(one person) is not going to change the fact that MOST people out there NOW KNOW these has OREOS. Get use to it.

To me ... when I look at them I think of OREOS , Milk and Cookies , and Outer Space.

I'm done venting man! I wish it was '95 again
frown.gif
Everything else just seems so cheesy

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

Originally Posted by upstate

These will sell out by Monday morning like the last colorway. These and the 4s! Should be a good month! Hopefully pick up 30-40 percent.

I've been in Vegas since the start of the year, and none of the VI releases even lasted till Monday out here. Which is why I don't understand people saying that the Black/Varsity Red VIs sat on shelves. Where'd this happen at??? I went to get a pair on the Tuesday after release, and every store I went to was sold out in nearly every size! I wish I knew where some of these places were at where people are claiming that Air Jordan VIs are sitting on shelves and headed for sales racks.
i was just at the mall on tuesday, still sittin where im at

^ maybe in some locations these will sit but not everywhere just cause they are sitting by you doesnt mean they will be sitting where everyone else is
grin.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ maybe in some locations these will sit but not everywhere just cause they are sitting by you doesnt mean they will be sitting where everyone else is
grin.gif
never said anything of that nature, dude said he wanted to know where they were still sitting and i said by me

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

Originally Posted by upstate

These will sell out by Monday morning like the last colorway. These and the 4s! Should be a good month! Hopefully pick up 30-40 percent.

I've been in Vegas since the start of the year, and none of the VI releases even lasted till Monday out here. Which is why I don't understand people saying that the Black/Varsity Red VIs sat on shelves. Where'd this happen at??? I went to get a pair on the Tuesday after release, and every store I went to was sold out in nearly every size! I wish I knew where some of these places were at where people are claiming that Air Jordan VIs are sitting on shelves and headed for sales racks.
i was just at the mall on tuesday, still sittin where im at
they still sitting in NYC, da material turned off alot of people + mad heads copped da penny foamposites copper & eggplant.

these oreos however look fire and will move.

lol I believe these are called "OREOS" because the white speckles on the black midsole resemble an OREO SHAKE. Duh.

I'll see if I can use my $15 off coupon I got w/NBA 2K10 for Footlocker...if not I'll use towards another pair of Eggplants even though I have the 2009 version!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol I believe these are called "OREOS" because the white speckles on the black midsole resemble an OREO SHAKE. Duh.

LOL I think it's SAD that you call yourself knowing the reasoning and actually trying to explain it 
smile.gif
It's a joke man, I couldnt care less if people call them oreo's, I just think it's cheesy.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

LOL I think it's SAD that you call yourself knowing the reasoning and actually trying to explain it 
smile.gif
It's a joke man, I couldnt care less if people call them oreo's, I just think it's cheesy.

..and I find it funny that "you couldn't care less" yet you're so angry over a name that was given to a shoe.
laugh.gif
It's not an explanation. It's a definition for those that can't seem to understand creativeness derived from common sense.

Got mines yesterday. I could see MJ wearing these in 1991. This is a nice colorway.

^ if you read sources its still rumors nothing confirmed 
Update: Some outlets are willing to confirm the rumor, but we are not willing to do so until official information has been given. Once we receive that credible information, we will then confirm it.

still on the fence about these bcz i recently copped the ms 6 on friday. but the quality looks great

Back
Top Bottom