DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Anyone that gives this fool the time of day.....who is more the fool...

I for one couldn't be less interested in his moronic opinion.

That's the end of me in this thread..

who are you talking about?

Today was a good day.  Congrats to everyone that copped a pair on RD. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by His Airnezz

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

lol at the dudes who thought i "NEVER" wore these, are you serious? i think the million dollar question is " who wouldn't wear these? " smh at u fools, ever heard of " keepin em clean? " haha i guess not
So you post an unworn pic in a thread about a different shoe again???? Moron.

Go away.

HIS AIRNEZ .... Im sorry homie but get out of here will all that.

Im sure you are NOT THE ONLY one with White Laser IVs. Them shoes aint even all that... so really, who cares

RICO7JT.....first off, these oreo 6's aint even all that, so start recognizing buddy, but the POINT IS, why drool all over this GR garbage like the oreo 6's when there's so much heat out there, ( if your a sneaker head, you would understand) you know what im saying? like im not bragging about my laser 4's, that was just a prime example of what us sneaker heads need to be focusing on, if your a sneaker head that is, and not just the laser 4's, there's plenty of other heat out there we should be worrying about, these oreo 6's is like kids praising up drake and weezy like there the best rappers out there, when really there's WAY BETTER rappers than them, same goes for these 6's, hyping it up and talking about there the best 6's out there when really there's much better 6's than the oreo's, an iconic design does not look good on every shoe, they should have left the oreo concept with the 4's, its like putting the aqua color on some 11's, 12's, 16,s 23,s etc..it just wouldn't look right, aqua belongs to the 8's, can y'all catch my drift now? or you wanna keep flaming?
im a sneakerhead and i like the oreos.
and who said these "other kicks" arent already owned by the buyers of the oreos?
and who are you to determine what is heat and what is not?
honestly, the laser 4s are only considered heat because they were so limited.

come into a thread thats dedicated to a shoe and direspect it and you will get flamed. str8 up.
yeah you gotta point there, but most of the cats in this thread sound like they dont know or have any better (kicks) cuz of the way there praising these wack oreos, once your a legit sneaker head, whether kicks is heat or not, u can just feel it, because of your experience and knowledge on kicks in general, and maybe laser 4's is only heat cuz of how limited it was, but it was also a nice colorway, so that pushed it even more, they look 5x bette than these fake carmines if i may say so myself, but thats just me

So....did you get Laser 4's because you thought it help you get the title of  a SNEAKERHEAD, or because YOU thought they were heat. You want to be labeled a SNEAKERHEAD for the wrong reasons scrappy. One persons heat doesnt  necessarily associate with anothers (meaning someone who likes these 6s, may think your 4s are CRAP) and theres nothing wrong with that, but you hide behind the value placed behind certain kicks by the sneaker community that has NOTHING to do with a thread like this one.

And stop using the word SNEAKERHEAD, your more like an %%*  with a few kicks that you feel gives you the authority to belittle shoes others want.

just got these babies. finally own a pair of vi's. they fit pretty snug. i'm just scared for the ice to turn yellow
nerd.gif
. all i can say is that these shoes are fresh! i got cookies and cream 4's, and now some oreo 6's. might as well call me the cookie monster. lol.

Originally Posted by jsonmyfeet

just got these babies. finally own a pair of vi's. they fit pretty snug. i'm just scared for the ice to turn yellow
nerd.gif
. all i can say is that these shoes are fresh! i got cookies and cream 4's, and now some oreo 6's. might as well call me the cookie monster. lol.

not lookin bad now but..there gonna turn into oreo's and apple juice down the road, and that wont look too good, if you know i mean

nerd.gif

not lookin bad now but..there gonna turn into oreo's and apple juice down the road, and that wont look too good, if you know i mean

laugh.gif
i know what you mean
laugh.gif
cookie monster with some furry legs gonna be dowing some apple juice with his cookies after a few months of oxidation 
laugh.gif
j/k Jsonmyfeet

Originally Posted by ronc2001

These sat on the shelves at every mall in this city along with the Coppers and Eggplants. Damn hype beasts. I wish these actually came limited. Not a single person tried to flip them on my local craigslist here in Phoenix. Bought these for $200 last weekend, should have just waited for this weekend for retail.

what are you getting mad at "hype beasts" about if no one bought the shoes?

Originally Posted by champ305

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

lol at the dudes who thought i "NEVER" wore these, are you serious? i think the million dollar question is " who wouldn't wear these? " smh at u fools, ever heard of " keepin em clean? " haha i guess not
So you post an unworn pic in a thread about a different shoe again???? Moron.

Go away.

HIS AIRNEZ .... Im sorry homie but get out of here will all that.

Im sure you are NOT THE ONLY one with White Laser IVs. Them shoes aint even all that... so really, who cares

RICO7JT.....first off, these oreo 6's aint even all that, so start recognizing buddy, but the POINT IS, why drool all over this GR garbage like the oreo 6's when there's so much heat out there, ( if your a sneaker head, you would understand) you know what im saying? like im not bragging about my laser 4's, that was just a prime example of what us sneaker heads need to be focusing on, if your a sneaker head that is, and not just the laser 4's, there's plenty of other heat out there we should be worrying about, these oreo 6's is like kids praising up drake and weezy like there the best rappers out there, when really there's WAY BETTER rappers than them, same goes for these 6's, hyping it up and talking about there the best 6's out there when really there's much better 6's than the oreo's, an iconic design does not look good on every shoe, they should have left the oreo concept with the 4's, its like putting the aqua color on some 11's, 12's, 16,s 23,s etc..it just wouldn't look right, aqua belongs to the 8's, can y'all catch my drift now? or you wanna keep flaming?
im a sneakerhead and i like the oreos.
and who said these "other kicks" arent already owned by the buyers of the oreos?
and who are you to determine what is heat and what is not?
honestly, the laser 4s are only considered heat because they were so limited.

come into a thread thats dedicated to a shoe and direspect it and you will get flamed. str8 up.
yeah you gotta point there, but most of the cats in this thread sound like they dont know or have any better (kicks) cuz of the way there praising these wack oreos, once your a legit sneaker head, whether kicks is heat or not, u can just feel it, because of your experience and knowledge on kicks in general, and maybe laser 4's is only heat cuz of how limited it was, but it was also a nice colorway, so that pushed it even more, they look 5x bette than these fake carmines if i may say so myself, but thats just me

So....did you get Laser 4's because you thought it help you get the title of  a SNEAKERHEAD, or because YOU thought they were heat. You want to be labeled a SNEAKERHEAD for the wrong reasons scrappy. One persons heat doesnt  necessarily associate with anothers (meaning someone who likes these 6s, may think your 4s are CRAP) and theres nothing wrong with that, but you hide behind the value placed behind certain kicks by the sneaker community that has NOTHING to do with a thread like this one.

And stop using the word SNEAKERHEAD, your more like an %%*  with a few kicks that you feel gives you the authority to belittle shoes others want.
no i was a sneaker head before i had any heat, when i started gettin money, that's when i started gettin heat, I KNOW MY SHYTE, im not one of these herbs who automatically assume there sneaker heads just because they like sneakers, i feel the need to "belittle" because it gets me mad when people swear something is hot, WHEN REALLY ITS NOT ( oreo 6's) like i said before, why hype up GR garbage? and if my laser 4's are crap...shows how much y'all know

You really are a mong.

You really are a mong.

and you really are a %+%, like are you serious, you dont even know me, stick to what you think you know, and i'll stick to what i know

Dude if you hate this CW so much stop posting in this thread.

Copped off eastbay even with shipping to Australia worked out a lot cheaper then what they were asking here. Gona rock these heaps. I recon if these were OG CW ppl would of gone crazy for em

Originally Posted by taivan

c'mon people.. if these black white 6z were OG colorway everyone would be dying to get these... stop hating cuz its a new colorway.. i think these 6z are great looking shoes.. its much more wearable than the carminez.. stop buying kix that u gonna look at.. start buying what u gonna wear..

if your refering to my laser pic...I DO WEAR THEM, i just keep them clean, can you guys understand that, are they that fresh that you dont believe i wore them? for god's sake, even the jordan logo in the insole is faded, does that make you feel better? when it comes to my jays, THEY MUST stay clean/fresh at all times, i clean them from top to bottom after EACH wear, i have a pair of hare 7's that i wore more than 10 times...if i post pictures of them puppies, all of y'all would SWEAR there DEADSTOCK, or at least worn once, that's how good i keep care of my kicks
LOL chillout dude i was comparing these to carmines... i mean... i bought da carmines last year and i wore em only like few times.. they're just too RED ionno juzz my opinion.. all im saying is dat these go with clothes much better than the carminez.. Black/white 6 >>>> 2000 olympic 6z, 2010 black/red 6z, olympic gayfish 6z,

Buy what you like. Buy what makes YOU happy. Don't worry about the next person. His Airnezz, why bother posting a pic of your Laser IV? You think that's real heat? Think again buddy. When you get a DS pair of OG IV's, then come talk to me. I could post a million pics, but for what reason? If you don't like them, you don't like them. Plain and simple. No reason to post a pic in this thread that has nothing to do with it. If you plan on stuntin' like a fool and trying to say you're a "real sneakerhead" because you have Laser IV's, then you really need to re-evaluate yourself. Come with some REAL OG heat, then we'll talk. Until then, please try to stay on topic...

I respect the fact you don't like them. All Good. More pairs for the people that do. Let's keep it moving...

c'mon people.. if these black white 6z were OG colorway everyone would be dying to get these... stop hating cuz its a new colorway.. i think these 6z are great looking shoes.. its much more wearable than the carminez.. stop buying kix that u gonna look at.. start buying what u gonna wear..

if your refering to my laser pic...I DO WEAR THEM, i just keep them clean, can you guys understand that, are they that fresh that you dont believe i wore them? for god's sake, even the jordan logo in the insole is faded, does that make you feel better? when it comes to my jays, THEY MUST stay clean/fresh at all times, i clean them from top to bottom after EACH wear, i have a pair of hare 7's that i wore more than 10 times...if i post pictures of them puppies, all of y'all would SWEAR there DEADSTOCK, or at least worn once, that's how good i keep care of my kicks
LOL chillout dude i was comparing these to carmines... i mean... i bought da carmines last year and i wore em only like few times.. they're just too RED ionno juzz my opinion.. all im saying is dat these go with clothes much better than the carminez.. Black/white 6 >>>> 2000 olympic 6z, 2010 black/red 6z, olympic gayfish 6z,

i know that's your opinion and all but wow.....wow.....

and new sneakerheads wonder why the OG's hate on them...

nerd.gif
smh.gif
  idk what's worse, this or cherry XIIs
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

never liked the olympic 6z, nothing to be so surprised about.. just cuz it came out 10 years before doesnt make it better than these.. oh well its just my opinion...
happy.gif

WHOA, correct me if im wring but, are you saying the oreos are better than 2000 olympic VI's?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

never liked the olympic 6z, nothing to be so surprised about.. just cuz it came out 10 years before doesnt make it better than these.. oh well its just my opinion...
happy.gif
WHAAATT, it better be your opinion, olympic 6's are official, way better than this oreo crap, im assuming you never seen a pair of olympics in real life...

WHOA, correct me if im wring but, are you saying the oreos are better than 2000 olympic VI's?

yees yees yess im saying IMO i think dese r better than 2000 olympicz..IMO IMO IMO... if i say mars iv better than ur laser 4z would i be wrong 2? 
laugh.gif

yees yees yess im saying IMO i think dese r better than 2000 olympicz..IMO IMO IMO... if i say mars iv better than ur laser 4z would i be wrong 2? 
laugh.gif
wow, at least your not claiming your a sneaker head....you dont know how wrong are you, lol

actually i have seen them in person.. i bought navy blue vi instead for $99

*cough* yeah your not a sneaker head...sorry, flame me all you want, but 2000 olympic 6's are a holy grail and should not be disrespected in that matter

Back
Top Bottom