DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Thanks to KillaJay209 for the black lace photos, not sure what i like best now, they both look good.

I see his Lameness got banned, that was some damn good bannin there.....

saw them yesterday at a footlocker, they said they only sold two pairs, but its like the most random mall ever. they didnt look to terribly awesome in person.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 716kix

they would look better if the mesh part of the tounge was white with the white laces like the carmines are

HEELLLZ no....this is why i like em do much, white tongues get dirty FAST.....
yea i second the motion

I love the speckle! I mean they're no white/cement IV's but still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by His Airnezz

not lookin bad now but..there gonna turn into oreo's and apple juice down the road, and that wont look too good, if you know i mean

yeah, which is exactly why i might pass unless my connect still has or can order my size next time there's a 50% and these aren't excluded...

im liking my pair alot. imo ms 6 and these > vrst/red 6. no more 6's for me until june when the wht/red 6's or infrared pack drops. it looks like my wallet will get a small break for the next couple months unless nike drops some of the lebron vii colorways im looking for.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

There's nothing wrong with these shoes. GR is just another term for widely available but by no means does it mean these shoes are trash. I was on the bubble, and was contemplating not even coppin' these shoes until I went to the mall on Friday and saw them already on display...

Another thing that bothers me is when dudes talk about the speckles of the shoe being "out of place". White cement IV's were an 89 OG model and the speckles definitely helped accentuate that shoe even more.....these are a decent pair of VI's here people...not an OG colorway, but these are proper.

well to me the speckles or spots blend in better with a lighter color of that grey used. So yeah, that would work. But in a contrast colorway of just black and white, to me the speckles on the midsole do not bode well. Plus the white cement IV's had that speckle all over the grey in the shoe. Whereas these only have it on the midsole. Why not everywhere on the shoe that has black on it, not just the midsole, lacelocks and spoiler? It's like JB couldn't decide whether or not to put the white spots on all or none. So they went halfway and reached a medium. Kind of like a compromise.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

There's nothing wrong with these shoes. GR is just another term for widely available but by no means does it mean these shoes are trash. I was on the bubble, and was contemplating not even coppin' these shoes until I went to the mall on Friday and saw them already on display...

Another thing that bothers me is when dudes talk about the speckles of the shoe being "out of place". White cement IV's were an 89 OG model and the speckles definitely helped accentuate that shoe even more.....these are a decent pair of VI's here people...not an OG colorway, but these are proper.
well to me the speckles or spots blend in better with a lighter color of that grey used. So yeah, that would work. But in a contrast colorway of just black and white, to me the speckles on the midsole do not bode well. Plus the white cement IV's had that speckle all over the grey in the shoe. Whereas these only have it on the midsole. Why not everywhere on the shoe that has black on it, not just the midsole, lacelocks and spoiler? It's like JB couldn't decide whether or not to put the white spots on all or none. So they went halfway and reached a medium. Kind of like a compromise.

To be fair, the white cement IV's have speckles on the grey midsole and grey heel tab also...nowhere else on the shoe. So how are these VI's any different? They have speckles on the midsole and heel tab spoiler..so I can clearly see the contrast JB was looking for when they went with the idea....

I don't know, to me it fits....whereas most people seem to be disappointed with the speckles, I almost passed due to the black color blocking off the white base...it didn't wow me in pics, so I checked em' out in person, and I liked em'. I probably would've passed on this shoe without the speckle effect since it looks too much like a blacked out carmine VI Jordan.

Mines finally came in from Uptempo Air this morning, i am pleased with the quality, leather is far from MS VI texture tho, but is great quality nonetheless.  
pimp.gif

24195_407927756250_623321250_5408082_6778759_n.jpg

these VIs are very clean. I'm happy with me getting a pair. Very comfortable and better quality than that black/red VIs

Originally Posted by taystackz

wait until 50 off

doubt they will still be there..especially if you wear sz 8-10..........-these VIs are very clean. I'm happy with me getting a pair. Very comfortable and better quality than that black/red VIs--- east 99, i still havent bought those every pair in my sz just looks awful

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by taystackz

wait until 50 off

doubt they will still be there..especially if you wear sz 8-10..........-these VIs are very clean. I'm happy with me getting a pair. Very comfortable and better quality than that black/red VIs--- east 99, i still havent bought those every pair in my sz just looks awful
Very true. Like I've said before, it really depends on what city/area you live in. I've seen many people post that the varsity red VI are still available where they are. Here, they were sold out by the following Tuesday.

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by jsonmyfeet

just got these babies. finally own a pair of vi's. they fit pretty snug. i'm just scared for the ice to turn yellow
nerd.gif
. all i can say is that these shoes are fresh! i got cookies and cream 4's, and now some oreo 6's. might as well call me the cookie monster. lol.
smh.gif
  idk what's worse, this or cherry XIIs
indifferent.gif

you don't like 'em because you probably don't have a pair. i thought the cookie and crem 4's were fugly as heck when i started wearing them, but they grew onto me, and seeing that i rarely see people rockin' them, i feel a lot better about owning a pair. but people do have their own perception on certain shoes, no doubt. all i'm saying is, if you got 'em, rock 'em. they're just shoes you guys. no need to get all butt-hurt on a shoe, when everyone has their own taste.

Back
Top Bottom