Detroit Rap Thread (Payroll, Tee Grizz, Sada Baby, etc)

Idk man i feel like his last tape was a lil better wit cardo.

This one seems like its either missin somethin, or maybe its the beats.

Whip test mañana.

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Hopping out the whip with the Prezzy on my wrist...you shoulda seen them **** [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] you shoulda seen them ****

Sosa Dreamz pick up right where big bossing left off , he done officially found his groove

really dont see how/why yg blew and these guys still just bubbling.

their music seems to be along the same lines.

Last edited:
really dont see how/why yg blew and these guys still just bubbling.

their music seems to be along the same lines.

West Coast LA gang culture is what the people wanna see. Plus YG had singles. My ***** blew up.

DBCO don't appeal to mainstream music market. That's why.

Mustard had alot to do with yg blowing. The just re up tapes were getting heavy play everywhere and he had the "popular" sound before it became popular. Besides payroll, they mostly make music with the detroit sound and that sound never caught on mainstream

My big bro put me on to Payroll new tape. This joint fire. I never gave yo a chance. He talking cash ****

Prezzie on my wrist :x
Don't trust em (Zay Charles)

Whole tape rides.

Last edited:
It took you this long to get into Payroll, but you're on YNS Cucci's payroll trying to make him happen?? That's despicable Wavy :smh:

Gotta be the fastest come up in history tho, Lil dude 6 weeks fresh off a bid, now 21 savage bringing him out on stage at a show.

"Joy Rd ***** but the money long as 6 mile, brick mile knock you ***** down pick her up knock her back down, pull her tracks out"

Last edited:
Tbh I don't know much about him but from his ig it looks like he's from Toledo..dude getting to it forreal tho

first day out might be the hottest song this year lol

this video here has me speechless dude got all them kids in there rockin lol

first day out might be the hottest song this year lol

this video here has me speechless dude got all them kids in there rockin lol
U gotta see the reaction live. The dj played it for like 15 seconds then cut it off and the whole club finished it word for word. I was lowkey amazed, I never felt that from a song before let alone a local one.

Detroit been next idk why the vultures ain't caught on yet. Alwoo, feverybodygang, payroll, Biggs, etc. I'm about to get on this Tee Grizzley now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom