Detroit Rap Thread (Payroll, Tee Grizz, Sada Baby, etc)

Man Giovanni be snappin, GT and Rondae boutta tear the game up. Wanted the same for peezy but man he walking a fine line bro. wish that man the best.

Man Giovanni be snappin, GT and Rondae boutta tear the game up. Wanted the same for peezy but man he walking a fine line bro. wish that man the best.
I heard it's looking good for him but idk the source really wasn't reliable and then it's like what exactly is looking good? U could argue a nickel would be a bargain. If he gets locked, GT gonna really have to take off or the east is done with peezy and vezzo doing bids.

I heard it's looking good for him but idk the source really wasn't reliable and then it's like what exactly is looking good? U could argue a nickel would be a bargain. If he gets locked, GT gonna really have to take off or the east is done with peezy and vezzo doing bids.
Man I can't speak on Peezy situation but if bro gets 5 i'd be surprised. the talkin peezy gonna do a quarter to life if he takes it to trial which i think he is. GT finna turn it up, philthy rich may be mediocre but he stay shoutin out GT, and thats what he needs right now, getting his face out to different people. just needs a solid project.

Yea GT 1 project away from being next. How much time vezz get?

Need a Tee Griezzly thread.

LOVE how these Detroit ***** rap. It's a mix of old school west coast ****, and their own ****.

They not trying to look or sound like any other region. Just doing them.

I dig it .

Damn I thought he just got caught with a burner, weed and lean. I ain't see his name in the paperwork but damn it's ov for them. In other news, Mike Mike just got out from doing a dime.

LOVE how these Detroit ***** rap. It's a mix of old school west coast ****, and their own ****.

I dig it .

I feel some New Orleans bounce influence as well.

They "rap" with their own identity which is refreshing to say the least

Peezy and Ray squashed the beef... payroll next

nthat.gif

I dig it .

First day out lowkey the dark horse for Soty

A no name ***** made a song that is everywhere. Damn near every industry dude posted it, Osu players were saying that's their warm up song during media day.

Song of the year though? Maybe Song of the year for a new artist or something if that's what y'all mean

blade died 

kidd got beat up and robbed on camera 

dej out here solo as a female

dex died

gt had a crazy accident 

peezy finna sit down 

icewear bout to sit down 

rocaine had the blow up/fall out wit glow gang 

it seems like we always have a artist break out with a big first record , and then it just get wild afterwards with no real follow up 

molly gone mess around and be next before any of these dudes fr fr but I'm really rooting for pay

at this point , meek gotta bring tee out to perform 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom