Devil - MOVIE (trailer inside) written by M. Night Shyamalan

Bump.
Well, after browsing the IMDB boards for spoilers, (dont open if you dont want to be spoiled)

Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by Noskey

It's the old lady.
pimp.gif

Bump.
Well, after browsing the IMDB boards for spoilers, (dont open if you dont want to be spoiled)

Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by Noskey

It's the old lady.
pimp.gif

Yo all of this dudes movies sucked donkey balls except 6th Sense.

I do want to see this though... plus there is nothing else good that's out right now.

Yo all of this dudes movies sucked donkey balls except 6th Sense.

I do want to see this though... plus there is nothing else good that's out right now.

Oh no no no no no... I'm NOT gonna get fooled by another trailer of a movie this guy made. No. Not after the Happening.
30t6p3b.gif

Oh no no no no no... I'm NOT gonna get fooled by another trailer of a movie this guy made. No. Not after the Happening.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

The Village was nice if you hadn't been spoiled.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
top 3 worst movies ive ever seen
I feel like if people hadn't gone into The Village expecting it to be a fast paced monster horror movie they would have enjoyed it a lot more. I actually liked it quite a bit.

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

The Village was nice if you hadn't been spoiled.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
top 3 worst movies ive ever seen
I feel like if people hadn't gone into The Village expecting it to be a fast paced monster horror movie they would have enjoyed it a lot more. I actually liked it quite a bit.

Signs was
pimp.gif
.....but I gotta agree with most people dude is a conman when it comes to trailers then the actual movie 

Signs was
pimp.gif
.....but I gotta agree with most people dude is a conman when it comes to trailers then the actual movie 

Back
Top Bottom