Dexter Season 7 Thread - Premiers September 30 - 2 min. Sneak Peek Video

this season has the potential to be the best season yet, and i currently consider season 4 to be the best season of any show that i've ever watched...

Am I the only one who's favorite season is 2 and not 4? 4 was really good but I think it jumped to everyones top because of what happened at the end. IMO season 2 was a better season overall.

^
Who was the main villain in season 2? I can't remember anymore.

My favorite season was the one with Miguel Prado. :smokin

Anyone else miss Lila. I wish she was still around to pop in and out of Dex's life to cause trouble for him. Plus she always got naked.

The Bay Harbor Butcher aka Dexter was the antagonist in season 2.

Am I the only one who's favorite season is 2 and not 4? 4 was really good but I think it jumped to everyones top because of what happened at the end. IMO season 2 was a better season overall.
Season 2 is one of my favorites as well.

I enjoyed how the dynamic changed from Dexter being the hunter to the hunted.

I really need to be refreshed with season 2. It's been like 4 years since I watched them and it seems like they may both be heavily focused on. I may watch them while I wait for the next episode each week this season.

I really need to be refreshed with season 2. It's been like 4 years since I watched them and it seems like they may both be heavily focused on. I may watch them while I wait for the next episode each week this season.
Just read the episode summaries on Wiki.

There was a link posted on a pervious page with a dexter wiki page bout all the seasons.

Did any of y'all see that preview of season 7 that had Dex & Deb rolling around in a bed? I know wasn't the only one to see it.

Just had an idea that maybe LaGuerta will start findin stuff out about Dex, and that Luis ends up killing her in order to deal with Dexter himself. Off the wall, but i there's not much I'd put past this show

^
Who was the main villain in season 2? I can't remember anymore.

My favorite season was the one with Miguel Prado.
smokin.gif

Anyone else miss Lila. I wish she was still around to pop in and out of Dex's life to cause trouble for him. Plus she always got naked.
My favorite was the season with Miguel Prado, too. 

Jimmy Smits played the role of a ruthless Assistant D.A. turned killer perfectly. 

"You got the ring? Psshh. I got City ******g Hall!"

Good looks on the wiki iYen and Thompson. Didn't know there was one, don't know why I didn't think about it when I've gone at that for Lost.

Good looks on the wiki iYen and Thompson. Didn't know there was one, don't know why I didn't think about it when I've gone at that for Lost.
No prob.

IMO, reading the episode summaries is much more convenient that rewatching entire seasons, unless said person wants to of course.

2>4>1>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>6 :lol:

anyone else getting tired of quinn and batista?

most of the supporting characters on this show are terrible, only person i like is Masuka and his character doesn't have much depth

Last edited:

No prob. Quinn and Bautista need something to spice up their screen time. They're coming off as flat characters. They need to bring back that Smokey&theBandit Trans Am. That made it interesting to me.

Season 4 is still it for me, and not just because of the ending. Trinity was by far the most interestingly twisted big bad the show has seen from start to finish. John Lithgow's Golden Globe and Emmy for that performance were no-brainers. 4>1>2>3>5>6 for me.

The Doomsday Killer and Lumen were the weakest seasons for me. I loved the Ice Truck Killer and The Bay Harbor Butcher seasons. Trinity Killer was okay, Miguel Prado was cool too. This season looks :smokin though.

Anyone calling BS on Debra finding the slides behind his Air Conditioner? Like who would think to look there? :rolleyes

Man I can't even order the seasons from favorite to least. I've loved them all but, all ik is the 4th is the best.

The way this season started though it could beat it. The premiere was finale worthy.

Anyone calling BS on Debra finding the slides behind his Air Conditioner? Like who would think to look there? :rolleyes

She tore the apartment apart. That's the point, now that's connected all the dots, there's a reason to look thru everything. Hell, when he kicked a hole in his own wall, I was like whaaaaa, how you gon 'splain that???? :lol:

And I am sorry, but Trinity and it's season is so damn overrated. The ENDING was amazing, and really got everyone good, but the SEASON? Naw.

Some 60 year old white dude with mommy issues, cuts a chick in her bathtub, pushes a nice ol lady off a roof, and smashes a fat security guard in the head with a hammer, repeat over and over. This old dude couldn't even kill himself and he's some "feared" dude. :rolleyes

Dex played cat and mouse with that dude the whole season trying to "learn" from that idiot, and in the end all that happened was Rita got got, and guess what, we aren't even sure that Trinity did it. Dex was ridin around in his mustang all day (in the trunk presumably) and didn't catch Trinity til late that night. So he was sittin in the car all day while Trinity takes out Rita, and the baby sits there on the floor all damn day long?

That season gets overrated because of the total surpirse ending, but when you step back and look at it, Trinity himself was a letdown. Rudy was a FAAAAAAAAAR better advesary than Trinity was.

wooooow I thought Louis was gonna get it tonight :lol: Deb trying to be like Dr. Drew's Serial Killer Rehab :smh:. Love how next week's episode is looking too

Dex not killing Louis might def end up hurting him in the long run. After seeing the episode 3 preview everyone seems to be on his case. If Louis doesn't back off on the next episode he better kill homebody.

Last edited:
New direction but more of the same. This is no different than when Mos Def was unknowingly persuading Dex to stop killing and then something bad happens where he swings to one extreme. Right now he's doing good but that's only cuz Louis had not crossed that line to be seen as worthy for Dex's code. This new code is sloppily being put together and aint gonna work. Instead of lying he's just omitting a lot of the truth :lol:

Best part of this ep is how compelling this new villain is. I like him and I initially did not give a damn the first ep. Like his style, he's imposing in a dressing better sort of way.

Anybody else think Deb was about to get in bed with Dex? I swear that's what she said for a sec.

Louis needs to die. Son think it's a game and he don't know who he ******g with.

Quinn needs to die. Son stay compromising his work for *****. He makes a cops look mad reckless in a dumb way. Driving strippers home. ***** got him wrapped around her finger. I hope when he think he about to get it in the strip club owner shows up and kills him.
She's a detective. If you ever get a search warrant for your house you'll see how they flip your **** completely. She only had to work with a small apartment. I'm pretty sure once she found the knives (and wherever he stores all that plastic wrap), it pushed her to look harder and longer for more concrete evidence.

A normal person wouldn't. A suspicious person might. A suspicious good detective definitely would.

Back
Top Bottom