Dexter Season 7 Thread - Premiers September 30 - 2 min. Sneak Peek Video

True, but not only that, but she was the one who told Deb that you just gotta let cases go. But now she reaching all over the place to find thee guy who kills bad people. If anything the LaGuerta character should be all for it, clearing the streets of criminals. Seeing how she's not the cleanest officer. She covered up a murder herself.

The main point is that she is trying to avenge Doakes and find who framed him. She could give a **** less about what the BHB does otherwise I think

True, but not only that, but she was the one who told Deb that you just gotta let cases go. But now she reaching all over the place to find thee guy who kills bad people. If anything the LaGuerta character should be all for it, clearing the streets of criminals. Seeing how she's not the cleanest officer. She covered up a murder herself.

The main point is that she is trying to avenge Doakes and find who framed him. She could give a **** less about what the BHB does otherwise I think

True, forgot about that. This Dept needs to get shut down.

Naw, someone anonymous called in about smelling gas or whatever and Deb knew right then it was Dexter. Had nothing to do with how the suit was positioned.

Naw, if you go back and watch it, you notice they focused on her seeing the suit and you could see the look on her face. That's when she realized someone else was there.

I miss Rita
embarassed.gif

would bang
devil.gif
Hanna > Rita 
devil.gif

They had them work together (he should of been the main antagonist til the end)
This new Fire Starter dude person was a lame story.
Although Hanna is nice to look at, I don't care for her or her story.
Louis should of had a bigger part.
Deb or Dex will end up getting to laGuerta before she outs him, pretty obvious.
It started off well with Deb trying to channel his Passenger, but then she was okay with it and wanted him to kill McKay so easily.. Idk, it just got stupid to me. I'll keep watching I guess.. but it really has been last to BWE, Homeland, and TWD to me for a few weeks. The last time this show took a chance and caught everyone by surprise was Rita.. I need some more 'holy shh' unexpected moments, everything from then til now has pretty much been predictable and that's when you know the writers are just struggling to make it work.

*Spoilers*
I honestly hated the way this season has gone so far, from early on when there was like 6 different sub stories going on. Between Louis/Dex, Deb/Dex, Issac/Dex, Quinn/Nadia/George, Dex/Hanna LaGuerta/Dexter. They had so much going on, and it a lot of it was just pointless in the end. Louis could of been interesting, they were setting him up from the end of last season, but then they just decided to say F it, and got rid of it. Isaac was interesting and once he was released from jail I thought he would be focus for rest of season, but no they kill him, and then switch focus to this arsonist guy, and then the next episode he is dead as well. The story is just so jumbled and random as the series progresses, and Hanna is gonna have to end up being the main antagonist to Dexter this season, otherwise there is none since they just deaded every possible route this story could have gone. Well other than LaGuerta, and it way to late this season for an investigation into the BHB to actually be the main focus.

And yes, Hanna is nice to look at, and unlike Rita she isn't completely annoying 100% of the time. As much as I LOVE Hanna, I HATED Rita's character.

I really loved how Hannah's dad went from super nice and friendly to a drunk douche in a matter of seconds. Kind of this season in a microcosm. No progression, we just jump from one extreme to another.

I thought quinn was gonna die that episode. 

What was the point of that fire killer this season? dude wasn't even a cool villain, the writers could of made it alot better than just showing him for 1.5 episodes this season. 

Hanna poisoned deb??? This is gonna get good.. 

My main attention is on Dexter now since Walking Dead is going to be away for awhile.... 

I thought quinn was gonna die that episode. 

What was the point of that fire killer this season? dude wasn't even a cool villain, the writers could of made it alot better than just showing him for 1.5 episodes this season. 

Hanna poisoned deb??? This is gonna get good.. 

My main attention is on Dexter now since Walking Dead is going to be away for awhile.... 
i think the point of the fire killer, was to show how Dexter now realizes that he has take responsibility for his actions, instead of blaming his "dark passenger".

Everything seems rushed now. The Quinn story. Dex and Hannah. Hannah and her father. Deb embracing Dex's 'dark passenger', Issak, This new killer. Whatever the dude's name was who was trying to sabotage Dex because of his video game. All these storylines fully developed (and came to a close at times) in a couple episodes. There seems to be no real overarching story this season other than LaGuerta catching on.

this used to be the first show on my list of shows to watch since i can never catch em live. it used to be 1 dexter 2 walking dead 3 homeland 4 american horror story. now its last due to rushing everything and turning major plot points into stupid sub plots. :smh: what a way to end the show.

laguerta hasnt done a single piece of police work in 7 seasons now she's horatio caine

mason should atleast be talking by now...kid must be special

jamie is officially's dexters full time slave

how did the phantom arsonist get out of the bus?

dexter texting "c u later"

matthews giving laguerta the "kitchen,woman" flow again lol

**spoiler**

i read someones coming next episode that dexter hasnt seen as a child when he was in the pool of blood

and he's coming out of prison on parole.and either hannah , dexter or deb have the line "you should have killed me" .. my guess

is its dexter thats says it to one of the guys that killed his mom , and the last episode of the season is doakes famous line "suprise , ... "

the first promo pics are out and it seems to be alot of one on ones with laguerta ....batista,deb,dexter

Last edited:
for the record i actually like the season.

i love that the're not following the same exact formula every single season, why would anyone like that.

loui was comedic relief and was unpredictable , but you couldnt keep writing him in because he was

clearly a clutz who wasnt even remotely on dexter's level. isaak was cool but once he and the other dude

got killed off the show i was actually happy , it would have been  too "been there done that" and anti -climatic.

phantom arsonsist was a great red herring , as i was ready to tie him into being the one who dexter pins the

bay harbor butcher case on seeing as doakes and dooms day killer where both burned to death and most likely

by a miami metro county worker.. at this point the only antagonist left is hannah and 2 epsiodes is a great

span of time to get busy cus you know theres theres usually no filler episodes in the last two episodes of the season.

These are newer writers? Makes a lot of sense.

I always thought that Michael C. Hall was not only the main character but the biggest influence behind the scenes when it comes to writing and producing the show?

Thought I heard that somewhere and have been thinking it ever since. I'm probably wrong though now that you say this.

Doakes, Laguerta, and laguerta's ex husband(forgot his name) are all in a show called Oz.
laugh.gif

rita was in the punisher where issacc was the main character.. they used alot of actors familiar with themselves

Back
Top Bottom