Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

I would've liked a look at how Kurt got her though.

Cuz she knew better to ever go back to his cabin. So he somehow got her alone long enough to kill her and transport her body so he could embalm it.

Plus he did this some time after trying to kill Dexter and Harrison. Also orchestrated in making it look like she checked out.
I think he did it before he set up Dexter and Harrison.

I think he did it before he set up Dexter and Harrison.
I'm talking about when he planned to kill Harrison at his cabin and had his trucker lackey try to kidnap Dexter. I'm saying he must've had done it during the day waiting for his lackey to tell him he had Dex and before he took Harrison to baseball practice.

Before that, we actually saw Molly on the show.

The imagery of lighting up the whole spot and standing on a damn fuel truck with the infrared beaming :wow: :rofl:

Beautiful shot, truly, BUT.......he ain't even know if they were home first? That's just dumb.

:wow: at Dex showin Harrison the whole playbook.

That showroom was ****in WILD. There's bloodslides and then there's full on Barbies locked up in your underground basement.

A letter with some screws does literally nothing. There's zero tie back to Dex. That's just dumb planning by Kurt. Granted, he didn't know he'd be dead soon.

Not sure how they close this, but solid Ep 9. Hope they bring it home.

Also hope Dex kept that untraceable cash.......
I would say that you think it was a dumb move but I guess Kurt was too scared to even check it out if anybody was home especially that Dex and Harrison already knew and it was very late and thought they might be sleeping already. besides, Dex and Harrison took the RV and not his truck so seeing his truck might have gotten him to think that the two were at home. so I guess Kurt was running out of time to even consider or plan ahead of time. I'd also guess that Kurt was caught off-guard by seeing Dex and Harrison spending time at the chief's home which triggered him to do something drastic immediately. that's why when Kurt saw them on his phone, he just went running like hell like he's screwed.

I'm talking about when he planned to kill Harrison at his cabin and had his trucker lackey try to kidnap Dexter. I'm saying he must've had done it during the day waiting for his lackey to tell him he had Dex and before he took Harrison to baseball practice.

Before that, we actually saw Molly on the show.
yup I was saying the same thing. can't seem to remember but when Dex and Harrison had that conversation at the truck stop, I didn't really noticed Molly thereafter. so it could be before that.

Attachments

• batman-and-robin-running-away.gif
    batman-and-robin-running-away.gif
    1,015.7 KB · Views: 354
The way the 2nd half of the season unfolded it’s either gon be a let down ending in the finale or they gotta extend it …It’s not enough time to do something creative/surprising that will kinda make sense

Sins of the Father
"Dexter and Harrison try to live a normal life in a place that they have discovered is not as normal as they thought it was. Will they live happily ever after, despite all the threats coming their way?"

That's the premise of EPISODE 10
It Definitely appears that they will be shacking with the Birds. They of course are unaware that both Mom and Daughter are on to them, but they'll soon enough learn that their Dark Passengers aren't a Secret.

Last edited:
Sins of the Father
"Dexter and Harrison try to live a normal life in a place that they have discovered is not as normal as they thought it was. Will they live happily ever after, despite all the threats coming their way?"

That's the premise of EPISODE 10
It Definitely appears that they will be shacking with the Birds. They of course are unaware that both Mom and Daughter are on to them, but they'll soon enough learn that their Dark Passengers aren't a Secret.
With the way things are summarized, it may sound like that the Indian community are willing to take them in as predators among men. necessary animals that hunt in the name of justice. Much like how they protect their wildlife. It's not the rule of men that govern them but nature.

shouldve had Kurt take out Angela or Aubrey. Set up the tag team of Dexter of Harrison.

Wasn't John Lithgow supposed to be in this too?

The way the 2nd half of the season unfolded it’s either gon be a let down ending in the finale or they gotta extend it …It’s not enough time to do something creative/surprising that will kinda make sense

they gotta extend this for 1 more season

Failing to extend this for one more season would be grossly negligent. Not only is there too little time left to wrap it up nicely but if this network is going to keep putting out bull**** seasons of The Chi they can at least give us one more season of something compelling that the people want :lol:

Well damn. :wow:

Once Dexter offed Logan :smh: I knew what it was.

No ****ing way he could skate after killing an innocent cop.

Minus whale let Harrison finish him off.

Audrey raised some GOODT! points to Indian Deb.

"You dated him. You let him into our house."

Both of them gonna be really ****ed up now.

Surprised this really was a limited series. I'm sure Showtime could've milked this for a couple of seasons but I guess Michael C. Hall wasn't on that run.

Overall, was satisfied with the conclusion. Way better than that lumberjack bull**** in the OG series.

Guys if you haven’t seen it yet, stop reading exit quick….

Wow just wow

I would have preferred him on the run entire country knowing he is wanted and for what and we see the debates rage on while he is on run and doing his GOOD work.

Killing Logan is just so out there for me…..what did he really think he could get on the run easily? Get to Canada? With his kid? That just makes even easier to stick out….
By 5pm he would be most wanted man in the world, not for killing Logan of course but for it now being clear he was bay harbor butcher.

And I do think he jumped the gun thinking Harrison is JUST like him…….

Angela? What’s the deal with that? Not to have Harrison be the son of mass serial killer who killed the killer? Or take credit for stopping him? Odd to me, I would have stuck around if I were Harrison…..and I ‘m sure FBI would like a word with him no matter what

Much better series ending than 10 years ago thats for sure. I ‘d bet a writer wanted deb to do this to dexter 10 years ago and got overruled. Would have been better….

The actors did a great job…..going to see some of these folks move on to interesting stuff

And Angela is a bad boss…..you got one guy outside in his car waiting for Kurt to come home? And what arrest him? No, you just want to question him so whats the point?? Oh and Logan work 24 hours straight ?? He was on point with keeping distance to dex earlier in the day…..I know its a tv show but pains me she is going to get the credit for taking down dex….

batista is going to be like Angela why did you play that card so soon, couldn’t you let me speak to him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom