Dez Bryant arrested after beating his own mother

I dont see why people are making excuses for Dez. We have seen the little instances before where he has got in minor trouble, but now the law is involved. His mother might not be a saint, She probably does have some things messed up with her, but with that being said, if Dez knows that, then he should be avoiding those kind of situations. Your mom is a crack head? Well then stay away from her. Call her on the phone instead of dropping by the house. The guy is 23 years old, stop making excuses for him. Plus, I dont care what your mom did, you dont lay hands on her. Period.

What do you mean "stay away from her". That's his mom, it's not his friend or cousin, that's his mom. What type of upbringing do some of ya'll have to where ya'll can say "stay away from your mom.

What if his mom was to OD on crack? Am I missing something here? Am I the only one who thinks you should try to help a family member get help if they are on crack instead of "staying away from them"?

The best thing for Dez is to cut ties with his fam.

At the end of the day he is a cash cow to abunch if low life drug using losers.

Why would his own mom even put him in that spot ? what did she do to him to make him go crazy ?

i expect a breakout year for the dude :smokin

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 prop joe

Never heard of a man going at his own mother...but these are different times obviously...SMDH...Kill Yo Self

SMH @ Dez

But lets let this play out before we rush to judgement. Hate to say it but the fact his mom is a lowlife herself it raises questions in my head about how much of this is actually 100% accurate
the media loves to twist the truth. Not saying hitting your mother is ever warranted but who knows if she wasnt slapping him around first and he pushed her outta the way? you never know.

I can't believe folks want Dez to turn his back on his OWN mother.

Turning your back on your mother who isn't willing to change for the better > Attacking your own mother. Come on fam. Who goes at their mother? Again, either accept your mom for who she is (note: at no point during this do we hear his mom did anything to provoke the attack) and behave around her, or, turn your back on her until she shapes up. I can't believe some of y'all are still holding out a little hope with 'what if' scenarios trying to rationalize Dez's actions here. All we know is what we know. Dez attacked his moms. He's an idiot for that.

Last edited:
Turning your back on your mother who isn't willing to change for the better > Attacking your own mother. Come on fam. Who goes at their mother? Again, either accept your mom for who she is (note: at no point during this do we hear his mom did anything to provoke the attack) and behave around her, or, turn your back on her until she shapes up. I can't believe some of y'all are still holding out a little hope with 'what if' scenarios trying to rationalize Dez's actions here. All we know is what we know. Dez attacked his moms. He's an idiot for that.

Oh really, if Dez went at his mom and attacked her then why isn't she pressing charges??

His mom isn't pressing charges

Also, the so called "attack" was Dez's hat touching his mom. You call that an "attack"?? Like I said earlier, for all we know he could have been trying to get drugs out of her hand. How can dudes condemn someone for still sticking by their mom, threw thick and thin.

Oh really, if Dez went at his mom and attacked her then why isn't she pressing charges??
Also, the so called "attack" was Dez's hat touching his mom. You call that an "attack"?? Like I said earlier, for all we know he could have been trying to get drugs out of her hand. How can dudes condemn someone for still sticking by their mom, threw thick and thin.

Deuce, how do you explain the bruises and swelling as well as the ripped shirt/bra she had following the confrontation w/ Dez?

Also, to your first point....there are countless women out there who have the "battered wives" syndrome who get mentally/physically abused, but STAY with their spouse and don't press charges. Happens all the time.

Deuce, how do you explain the bruises and swelling as well as the ripped shirt/bra she had following the confrontation w/ Dez?
Also, to your first point....there are countless women out there who have the "battered wives" syndrome who get mentally/physically abused, but STAY with their spouse and don't press charges. Happens all the time.

Fair enough, as far as the bruising and swelling goes I'm curious as to if the mother had any of those marks before the encounter with Dez. If she didn't, then it would lead me to believe that Dez did put his hands somehow on his mother which is wrong of course.

As far as the "battered wives" comment is cocerned that's very true, and could be the case. Overall, it would be nice to get information on this matter before folks deem Dez as guilty just because.

Back
Top Bottom