Dhani Tackles the Globe

Anyone watch this? Its pretty interesting. Its a show about Dhani Jones playing/experiencing different countries national sports.

Been tryna catch it but it conflicts with I Love Money 2
pimp.gif

Yeah, this show is on my to watch list. He reminds me of how I would do it on a trip. Just embrace the culture, eat like a pig, and meet the nice women.

this show is the best show on the travel channel....not only is dude funny, but you learn new cultures and stuff... blah blah blah

Looks like a good show when I saw the commercials. Hope to catch a rerun or something while randomly flippin channels one day.

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

this show is the THIRD best show on the travel channel....not only is dude funny, but you learn new cultures and stuff... blah blah blah

Fixed.

Zimmern and Bourdain > Jones

Until Jones proves himself worthy of multiple seasons

I do enjoy the show too. im a big Travel Channel fan.

That Bridget chick from Bridgets Sexiest Beaches is sexaayy too

Show looks intense, maybe I'm missing something (I haven't seen it yet)...

However, judging from the advertisements for the show it looks pretty physical...

What if he gets hurt? Wouldn't it void his contract with the Bengals?

He is still signed right? or no? if he is how is he aloud to go around playing other sports and stuff? Im sure his contract wouldnt allow that. idk thats whati always wondered. show is great tho. Appreciated

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Show looks intense, maybe I'm missing something (I haven't seen it yet)...

However, judging from the advertisements for the show it looks pretty physical...

What if he gets hurt? Wouldn't it void his contract with the Bengals?

The show is not that serious.

Travel Channel has become the Hot Channel of The Moment, and Dhani Tackles the Globe is one of the reasons why.

"It's just paddlin' "....lulz.

First it was Food Network, then Discovery Channel, and now Travel Channel.

Honestly, it's these fringe channels that make expanded cable packages worth it for me. Bravo, History, NatGeo, SciFi, the list goes on.

yeah caught it for the first time yesterday, with him playing schwingen in switzerland.. pretty funny

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

SMH @ DirectTV not having Travel Channel in HD.
word it's for real? i was looking through dtv packages and just thought dudes must've forgot. Dealbreaker.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

this show is the THIRD best show on the travel channel....not only is dude funny, but you learn new cultures and stuff... blah blah blah

Fixed.

Zimmern and Bourdain > Jones

Agreed.

U enjoy the show tho.

Back
Top Bottom