Dhani Tackles the Globe

Great show. Travel Channel is easily becoming one of my favorites. Man vs. Food
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

this show is the THIRD best show on the travel channel....not only is dude funny, but you learn new cultures and stuff... blah blah blah

Fixed.

Zimmern and Bourdain > Jones

Until Jones proves himself worthy of multiple seasons

I do enjoy the show too. im a big Travel Channel fan.

That Bridget chick from Bridgets Sexiest Beaches is sexaayy too

QFT

Dhani may have just propelled The Travel Channel into my top 5 favorite channels.

Anthony Bourdain remains the best show on T.V.!!

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Show looks intense, maybe I'm missing something (I haven't seen it yet)...

However, judging from the advertisements for the show it looks pretty physical...

What if he gets hurt? Wouldn't it void his contract with the Bengals?

The show is not that serious.
Yea...not that serious...he's only playing Rugby & Kick Boxing
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

That's the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the show - is he still under contract? They probably worked something out where...he can do himwith this reality tv show, but if he gets hurt it's all on him, and you owe us X amount of dollars. It's worth it though, he's setting his self upfor something after football.

Watched part of that Jai Alai one and am amazed his team/agent were okay with him doing the show. Imagine if he got hit in the face with the pelota.

Just wondering since the Red Sox got all nervous when Okajima decided to run the Honolulu Marathon which is way less intense than Muay Thai, Jai Alai andrugby.

According to wikipedia this guy rides a fixed gear also. Hard to imagine that he rides it to practice/games though.

But yeah 3rd best show on TC after Bourdain and Zimmern (penis expert).

Did anyone see the show when he was in London?

The chicks he had in the club were
eek.gif

Dhani is a cool dude, he does it all on this show sports, drink, women and party.

This show right now is my favorite.
pimp.gif

Travel Channel has stepped their game up.

They show like the places with the best food, Man Vs Food, Bizarre Foods, No Reservations and Dhani Tackles the Globe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Did anyone see the show when he was in London?

The chicks he had in the club were
eek.gif

Dhani is a cool dude, he does it all on this show sports, drink, women and party.

This show right now is my favorite.
pimp.gif

When he fell off the horse.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Travel Channel has stepped their game up.

They show like the places with the best food, Man Vs Food, Bizarre Foods, No Reservations and Dhani Tackles the Globe
pimp.gif

Travel Channel is only behind Espn on best basic cable channel
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

this show is the THIRD best show on the travel channel....not only is dude funny, but you learn new cultures and stuff... blah blah blah

Fixed.

Zimmern and Bourdain > Jones

Until Jones proves himself worthy of multiple seasons

I do enjoy the show too. im a big Travel Channel fan.

That Bridget chick from Bridgets Sexiest Beaches is sexaayy too
I agree 1000000% with all of the above.
pimp.gif

Good Show. He was playing Hi-jive or however you pronounce it last night. Lived in FL and it was popular there

I just picked this show up...

its amazing

Dhani is an amazing host and a really endearing person.

Definitely my favorite show right now.

im salty because Comcast in Chicago doesnt have travel channel....ive only seen one episode because the first episode is the only one on the net

Lol! Dude is hella cool though eating deep fried tarantulas. Here's an excerpt of when he was in Cambodia.

"My perception of Cambodia was that the filth and the poverty would overwhelm me to the point I couldn't concentrate on the task at hand, PradelSeray. I found quite the contrary. I found that the positive overwhelmed the negative. I found, what I saw through the filth and poverty were the people. Thehotel, while such an oasis proved to be surrounded by an even more beautiful oasis, the city of Phnom Pehn.

So, when you land and the power of ignorance follows you to the curb, decide to leave it behind and move on from it. People who sit at home have their ownjudgments, see it for yourself. Cambodia is a place to be revered and explored. It's not a place to gawk and stare. The people, the smiles and theattitudes will affect you for the rest of your life."

Back
Top Bottom