Diamond Supply x Nike SB Dunk "Tiffany" - February 2014

Are they going to start retroing SB's or this is just between Diamond Supply and Nike?

Hope the pink/black Dunkle's I think they're called and the black Melvin's get retroed too.

The cw alone, high or low gone have ninjas like "let's get it"(lil durk voice)

edit: OP there is already an official SB thread. just sayin

Last edited:
man lock this up and keep it in the Dunk thread :smh:

all this thread will do is create hype for people not even caring about Dunks anymore

Last edited:
Lock this up please keep everyone in the jordan brand forum they will ruin this !!!!!!!...... Just spoke to my local skate shop they said they will highly get both pairs. Next month.

Last edited:
I'm sorry. I did post this in the wrong forum. Can this be locked up? Just added the info to the 2014 Dunk page.

My apologies...

It's gonna be a scramble finding a skateshop in the Memphis Tn area. I'm hoping to at least have a decent shot at these this time around. 

It's cool to see the Evolution of Diamond Supply Co. in the 9 years since these released.
But I remember you couldn't even find a Diamond Supply Co. tee shirt anywhere but Supreme back in the day. Now it's everywhere, and they're neighbors to Supreme.
There was chaos for this shoe, I remember getting the Undefeated x Diamond Supply Co. tee shirt @ Undftd SM, and being offered $150 out the door for it.
The next week I was able to get a pair from Salvation Skates in AZ. I stepped in Gum with them, and that Gum was a ***** to get off.
Years later I got a sz. 7.5 for $150 from Flight Club LA,

I'm thinking the highs are gonna be a pass for me. They're cool and all, but they just don't do it for me like the lows

dam FCLA sells used shoes now? i thought only NY and rif did that

maybe those tiffs were GM thats why they were so cheap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom