Did Any One On Here Buy The Piston VI?

I haven't brought any J's in about six years and this was my first pair in a long time. I didnt even know they existed until I saw them at the mall(which i rarely go into). I was browsing though JB and I noticed alot of yall didnt like them. Im just curious did any one buy these at all?

I haven't brought any J's in about six years and this was my first pair in a long time. I didnt even know they existed until I saw them at the mall(which i rarely go into). I was browsing though JB and I noticed alot of yall didnt like them. Im just curious did any one buy these at all?

Hell No!!! why in the world would you buy them bro
smh.gif
smh.gif

Nah. Too cheesy lookin'. But a lot of hipsters bought them around my way, and some even called them "grails".
smh.gif

Nah. Too cheesy lookin'. But a lot of hipsters bought them around my way, and some even called them "grails".
smh.gif

Nope...I couldnt bring myself to buy those even for LO LO.

I had multiple chances to grab these waaaaaaay below retail and I passed time and time again.

these were horrid!!!

Nope...I couldnt bring myself to buy those even for LO LO.

I had multiple chances to grab these waaaaaaay below retail and I passed time and time again.

these were horrid!!!

^ wow grails????
laugh.gif
 i'll be damned if i heard someone say that in my area. Anyways one of the worst of not THE worst JB release of the year thus far. Poor executed shoes regarding color placement, materials, and any other thing that i can't think of.

^ wow grails????
laugh.gif
 i'll be damned if i heard someone say that in my area. Anyways one of the worst of not THE worst JB release of the year thus far. Poor executed shoes regarding color placement, materials, and any other thing that i can't think of.

WOW ....."GRAILS" I hate that term to begin with, but Grails tho???!! REALLLY???!!!!

Some people just dont get it...i guess

WOW ....."GRAILS" I hate that term to begin with, but Grails tho???!! REALLLY???!!!!

Some people just dont get it...i guess

a mashup of different materials and colors. it is a great model shoe (the vi) just in a terrible colorway. I might have considered if it didnt have the patent leather. leave the patent to the XI's...
But if you like them enough to buy them, then enjoy them, do you and dont worry about what the niketalk community tells you to think

a mashup of different materials and colors. it is a great model shoe (the vi) just in a terrible colorway. I might have considered if it didnt have the patent leather. leave the patent to the XI's...
But if you like them enough to buy them, then enjoy them, do you and dont worry about what the niketalk community tells you to think

Originally Posted by jman219

Second that

Originally Posted by jman219

Second that

i saw someone with them on the other day, they didnt look as bad as i thought, but still i'm glad i passed on them

i saw someone with them on the other day, they didnt look as bad as i thought, but still i'm glad i passed on them

I bought these, love them. The beautiful thing about these sneakers is that they go well with the outfit you got on. As opposed to the Infrareds, Oreo's, Lakers, Carmines, these give a variety of colors that go real well with an infrared type shirt, or even a grey or blue shirt and some black pants. Of all the J's i've got, my girl found these to be one of the coolest looking ones.

Back
Top Bottom