Did Any One On Here Buy The Piston VI?

Nah. Elway pass on those!
pimp.gif

its all about preference, the main reason why many people dislike the pistons 6 is because of the material combination. The colorway is simple and easy to wear something with them...I was skeptic at 1st after purchasing them, but as time went by, they begin to grow on me. So no complaints over here.

its all about preference, the main reason why many people dislike the pistons 6 is because of the material combination. The colorway is simple and easy to wear something with them...I was skeptic at 1st after purchasing them, but as time went by, they begin to grow on me. So no complaints over here.

I bought n I like em still to this day, everybody mite not like patent but thats what did it for me to cop

Yup I like the combo and I love Patent Leather on sneakers

but if you like them enough to buy them, then enjoy them, do you and dont worry about what the niketalk community tells you to think

cosign..I have never been sheep like with anything I do in life. Alot of people base theyre decisions off of trends or persuasion. I' have no problem being in the minority in the decision I make

I can respect why purist would stay away from them.

To me they dont resemble varaints I can see if they were Lime green or some off the wall colorway..All the pics i have seen online dont do them justice. They look better in person and on foot. There always has been a J that is released in a colorway that is least popular,, I remember how much i didnt like the white and brown 3's when they first drop. In retrospect they really dont like all that bad.. Truth is u cant compare new colorways to the og's. They will never be one the same level.. I was born 81 and I remember each and all of the og colroways and they are pure nostalgic for me. They remind me of that time period. They have sentimental value but i personally cannont compare the new colorways to them

I bought n I like em still to this day, everybody mite not like patent but thats what did it for me to cop

Yup I like the combo and I love Patent Leather on sneakers

but if you like them enough to buy them, then enjoy them, do you and dont worry about what the niketalk community tells you to think

cosign..I have never been sheep like with anything I do in life. Alot of people base theyre decisions off of trends or persuasion. I' have no problem being in the minority in the decision I make

I can respect why purist would stay away from them.

To me they dont resemble varaints I can see if they were Lime green or some off the wall colorway..All the pics i have seen online dont do them justice. They look better in person and on foot. There always has been a J that is released in a colorway that is least popular,, I remember how much i didnt like the white and brown 3's when they first drop. In retrospect they really dont like all that bad.. Truth is u cant compare new colorways to the og's. They will never be one the same level.. I was born 81 and I remember each and all of the og colroways and they are pure nostalgic for me. They remind me of that time period. They have sentimental value but i personally cannont compare the new colorways to them

GARBAGE. The VI is one of my favorite models and damn this colorway is just as bad as that 08 olympic VI

GARBAGE. The VI is one of my favorite models and damn this colorway is just as bad as that 08 olympic VI

the ONLY way to pull off this shoe is with a pistons outfit head to toe, but I would never attempt something like that

the ONLY way to pull off this shoe is with a pistons outfit head to toe, but I would never attempt something like that

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Im pretty sure the XI's are popular for their patent. People just dont like patent when it is not used correctly aka the piston VIs

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Im pretty sure the XI's are popular for their patent. People just dont like patent when it is not used correctly aka the piston VIs

Originally Posted by MJlegend

nope they look like fakes that should be sold at flea markets for about $45

this is exactly what i thought when i first seen them

Originally Posted by MJlegend

nope they look like fakes that should be sold at flea markets for about $45

this is exactly what i thought when i first seen them

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

THA REAL A2THAMOS wrote:

I liked the way the patent was executed it was somethin diff and not the same old same pistons combo they been using...to each his own tho

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

THA REAL A2THAMOS wrote:

I liked the way the patent was executed it was somethin diff and not the same old same pistons combo they been using...to each his own tho

Seemed like the hood loved these..wherever I walked, I'd see at least 5-7 dudes wit em...not to mention every bird $*@%% bought a pair for her and her tribe
smh.gif
...I couldn't do it...I wouldn't even take them for free...but we all have different tastes so its whatever...it seems that those who did copped are very happy wit them

Back
Top Bottom