Did Boston use the 2-3 zone to stop Lebron ?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Why y'all even argue or debate with Xta?
Man, it's funny to me.  Homie got tears streamin "and this one's legit" while his boy sittin at home on his cell phone hopin a team is dumb enough to give him all the money in the world so he can't win chips. 

Meanwhile, back in LA, the annual parade is being swept up, we moppin the floors with Pacific division banners, and Western Conference Finals gearis bein used to clean toilets, but XTA wants to keep yappin about imaginary Bron titles with Shaq, and woulda coulda shouldas, it's all funny to us.  So why not add to the arguments a lil bit and see what other gems he might dish out? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, it's funny to me.  Homie got tears streamin "and this one's legit" while his boy sittin at home on his cell phone hopin a team is dumb enough to give him all the money in the world so he can't win chips. 

Meanwhile, back in LA, the annual parade is being swept up, we moppin the floors with Pacific division banners, and Western Conference Finals gearis bein used to clean toilets, but XTA wants to keep yappin about imaginary Bron titles with Shaq, and woulda coulda shouldas, it's all funny to us.  So why not add to the arguments a lil bit and see what other gems he might dish out? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Lot of salt in here.

very , and its by one person. his sole purpose is to bash Kobe
eyes.gif
. Move the !%%$ on
laugh.gif
. The thread isn't even about Kobe

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Lot of salt in here.

very , and its by one person. his sole purpose is to bash Kobe
eyes.gif
. Move the !%%$ on
laugh.gif
. The thread isn't even about Kobe

How stupid is this, though?

they ran the same pack-it-in defense at him in 2008. And now suddenly they made a discovery that will destroy his career once other teams catch on.

How stupid is this, though?

they ran the same pack-it-in defense at him in 2008. And now suddenly they made a discovery that will destroy his career once other teams catch on.

Originally Posted by CP1708

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
because it's true, I've never seen a Pacific division banner in LA.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
because it's true, I've never seen a Pacific division banner in LA.

I know, right? I keep owning these dudes left and right with rational and fair arguments like LeBron owns Kobe every time they step on the same court.

lbjvskb.png

But they keep coming back and all they can come up with is some weak %!*! that if it was right would make Adam Morrison a better player than LeBron.. Or at least would make Tony Parker and Chauncey Billups a better player than LeBron. And Charles Barkley, Karl Malone and Patrick Ewing while we're at it.

Man, it's funny to me. Homie got tears streamin "and this one's legit" while his boy sittin at home on his cell phone hopin a team is dumb enough to give him all the money in the world so he can't win chips.

Meanwhile, back in LA, the annual parade is being swept up, we moppin the floors with Pacific division banners, and Western Conference Finals gearis bein used to clean toilets, but XTA wants to keep yappin about imaginary Bron titles with Shaq, and woulda coulda shouldas, it's all funny to us. So why not add to the arguments a lil bit and see what other gems he might dish out?

Your insults are almost as pathetic as shooting 6-24 in a game 7 of the NBA finals. FYI, the only thing really bothering me about the Lakers winning is the Finals MVP robbery. We all know that the Lakers won. You won't have a hard time proving that. You will however have a much harder time proving that they won game 7 because of the guy you're stanning and not despite him.

I know, right? I keep owning these dudes left and right with rational and fair arguments like LeBron owns Kobe every time they step on the same court.

lbjvskb.png

But they keep coming back and all they can come up with is some weak %!*! that if it was right would make Adam Morrison a better player than LeBron.. Or at least would make Tony Parker and Chauncey Billups a better player than LeBron. And Charles Barkley, Karl Malone and Patrick Ewing while we're at it.

Man, it's funny to me. Homie got tears streamin "and this one's legit" while his boy sittin at home on his cell phone hopin a team is dumb enough to give him all the money in the world so he can't win chips.

Meanwhile, back in LA, the annual parade is being swept up, we moppin the floors with Pacific division banners, and Western Conference Finals gearis bein used to clean toilets, but XTA wants to keep yappin about imaginary Bron titles with Shaq, and woulda coulda shouldas, it's all funny to us. So why not add to the arguments a lil bit and see what other gems he might dish out?

Your insults are almost as pathetic as shooting 6-24 in a game 7 of the NBA finals. FYI, the only thing really bothering me about the Lakers winning is the Finals MVP robbery. We all know that the Lakers won. You won't have a hard time proving that. You will however have a much harder time proving that they won game 7 because of the guy you're stanning and not despite him.

I like lebron more than kobe, but at the end of the day, lebron puts up stats while kobe puts up banners.

I like lebron more than kobe, but at the end of the day, lebron puts up stats while kobe puts up banners.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

lbjvskb.png

You bore me dude, no offense.  I've gone round and round with you for years, it's pointless.  I know it, you know it, we all know it. 

Just so you are sure, Kobe was MVP OF THE SERIES, NOT GAME 7.  THE SERIES.  ALL 7 GAMES.  The whole thing, all of em.  Do you get that?  

Your boy Pau scored in the teens in 4 out of the 7 games clown.  That says MVP to you?  That's what a finals MVP does is it?  Kobe's highest scoring game came in a loss.  Pau's highest scoring game..........came in a loss. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Your arguments are pointless.   The Celtics geared up to slow down and stop Kobe, not Pau.  Ask them, they'll tell you. 

So be sad, wipe those tears lil homie, it'll take your boy Bron a looooooooooooong time to ever come close to anything Kobe's done.  Hey, but congrats on that regular season trophy he got.  That's impressive.  Back to back regular season trophies.  Wow, shiny.  Bron and Nash got that shine on.  Make sure you polish those bad boys just right. 

And hey, no hard feelings, here's a high five...............

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

lbjvskb.png

You bore me dude, no offense.  I've gone round and round with you for years, it's pointless.  I know it, you know it, we all know it. 

Just so you are sure, Kobe was MVP OF THE SERIES, NOT GAME 7.  THE SERIES.  ALL 7 GAMES.  The whole thing, all of em.  Do you get that?  

Your boy Pau scored in the teens in 4 out of the 7 games clown.  That says MVP to you?  That's what a finals MVP does is it?  Kobe's highest scoring game came in a loss.  Pau's highest scoring game..........came in a loss. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Your arguments are pointless.   The Celtics geared up to slow down and stop Kobe, not Pau.  Ask them, they'll tell you. 

So be sad, wipe those tears lil homie, it'll take your boy Bron a looooooooooooong time to ever come close to anything Kobe's done.  Hey, but congrats on that regular season trophy he got.  That's impressive.  Back to back regular season trophies.  Wow, shiny.  Bron and Nash got that shine on.  Make sure you polish those bad boys just right. 

And hey, no hard feelings, here's a high five...............

wink.gif

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

Proshares wrote:

lbjvskb.png

You bore me dude, no offense.  I've gone round and round with you for years, it's pointless. I knowit, you know it, we all know it.

Just so you are sure, Kobe was MVP OF THE SERIES, NOT GAME 7. THE SERIES. ALL 7 GAMES.The whole thing, all of em. Do you get that?

Your boy Pau scored in the teens in 4 out of the 7 games clown. That says MVP to you? That's what a finals MVP does is it?Kobe's highest scoring game came in a loss. Pau's highest scoring game..........came in a loss.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Your arguments are pointless. The Celtics geared up to slow down and stop Kobe, not Pau. Ask them, they'll tell you.

So be sad, wipe thosetears lil homie, it'll take your boy Bron a looooooooooooong time to ever come close to anything Kobe's done. Hey, but congrats on that regular season trophy he got. That's impressive. Back to backregular season trophies. Wow, shiny. Bron and Nash got that shine on. Make sure you polish those bad boys just right.

LeBron and Nash? Those are the only two players you could come up with to make fun of LeBron's MVPs? I can find Adam Morrison, Sasha Vujacic, Brian Scalabrine, Darko Milicic, Mark Madsen, Bill Wennington, Randy Brown, Pete Chilcutt and many more who don't have these "regular season trophies" but have . And funny how these "regular season trophies" were so highly regarded by "Lakers" fans back in 2008, especially when Kobe made fun of Shaq in that commercial and yelled "Yeah %%+#%, MVP!". This was when Shaq had 4 rings, but Kobe had 3. Oddly enough, this "regular season award" was regarded much higher by "Lakers" fans then than it is now.

That's right Kobe stan, customize the criteria, customize. That's what you do best. When we're comparing Kobe and LeBron during the regular season on this forum, then it's not about the BEST PLAYER OVER 48 MINUTES, BUT WHO CAN HIT MORE GAME WINNERS. NOT 48 MINUTES. GAME WINNERS. Only game winners. Remember? But when Kobe chokes in the clutchest game in professional basketball, aka game 7 of the NBA Finals and is outperformed by Gasol, then it's suddenly the "whole series".

And by the way, "whole series" or not, Gasol is the MVP. Here are their numbers over the whole series:

Pau Gasol:

18.6 ppg on .478 fg%
11.6 rpg
3.7 apg
0.7 spg
2.7 bpg
1.9 topg

Kobe Bryant:

28.6 ppg on .405 fg%
8.0 rpg
3.9 apg
2.1 spg
0.7 bpg
3.9 topg

Kobe averaged 10 more points per game while taking 10+ shots more than Gasol per game, and shooting a considerably lower fg%. Not to mention averaging twice as many turnovers. Despite being a power forward, Gasol even averaged the same amount of assists as Kobe. Taking the clutch factor into consideration and how Gasol outperformed Kobe in the all-or-nothing game 7, anyone objective can see that Gasol is the true MVP.

And hey, no hard feelings,here's a high five...............

wink.gif

None whatsoever, right back at you. Here's a high six............

out of 24.

Back
Top Bottom