Did cats really think they were doing it in the 80's?

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

34furious_five_fashion_small.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Im cryin' over here
The 2 dudes on the left lookin like the Pink and Yellow rangers, dude in the middle lookin like Rob Zombie/ Undertaker collabo, dude in the Gold Dust jacket with his Vegeta boots, no comment, homie in the back lurkin and dude in the front lookin' like Troy Polamalu all on a wolf pelt. Classic
laugh.gif
roll.gif

gold dust jacket, vegeta boots, Polamalu on wolf pelt
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

you get it in each decade...

Spoiler [+]
kanyewestentourage1.jpg

laugh.gif

I don't care what anyone thinks but Everyone but the ones with the red jacket, blue vest and the green jacket has a nice outfit imo ESPECIALLY kanye causeits like something a villain would wear, don't ask me why.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

you get it in each decade...

Spoiler [+]
kanyewestentourage1.jpg

laugh.gif

I don't care what anyone thinks but Everyone but the ones with the red jacket, blue vest and the green jacket has a nice outfit imo ESPECIALLY kanye cause its like something a villain would wear, don't ask me why.
true... i guess... but let me ask you this... where the hell are they going with those big +#* briefcases... they don't look like lawyers... iain't sayin, i'm just sayin...

in the 80s if you had the swag wave to ride, then you was on it doin a handstand.

why even holler at a broad? your coat is half way open and they got a good shot at the goods, they gonna choose up early.

take off them jeans... AND PUT ON A CAMISOL! OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Melly Mel also holdin a flash light to enlighten the masses on his cool.

Bruh said pervert in the jacket............lolzers!!!!!!

"And when we finished, we went in his crib and he served us pancakes..............pancakes"

Avy

the 80s set alotta trends that people today STILL try to emulate. even if it did look god-awful

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

The 2 dudes on the left lookin like the Pink and Yellow rangers, dude in the middle lookin like Rob Zombie/ Undertaker collabo, dude in the gold jacket with his Vegeta boots, no comment, homie in the back lurkin and dude in the front lookin' like Troy Polamalu all on a wolf pelt. Classic
laugh.gif
roll.gif

123361-2703-VegetaMBgt2.jpg

laugh.gif

yall going ham
roll.gif
roll.gif

Because 5x tall tees on 5'2 dudes with size 46 girbaud jeans were doing it as well? Common, we had our rough patches as well.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Because 5x tall tees on 5'2 dudes with size 46 girbaud jeans were doing it as well? Common, we had our rough patches as well.

i mean really. every fashion trend looks terrible to the next generation. in 10 years the kids will be like "skinny jeans??!? shutter shades?!?!?gucci???!??! pops you was waaaaack" lol

Originally Posted by 2Guard

how is that different from today........

EXACTLY what i was thinking!!!!!! And of course............the WERE doing it.....................IN THE 80`S. You cant look back on something like that andsay it was whack because honestly.......im looking back on what i wore in the 90`s and saying it was whack.

Exactly. Remember when everyone started rolling up a pant leg when they saw LL Cool J do it? It's easy to laugh at crazy trends in the past, but we'reliving in it right now. Your time will come.

Back
Top Bottom