Did FNL Cancel anyone elses Space jam order from 12/23 yesterday?

MY FNL ORDER FROM 12/23 JUST GOT CANCELLED ON ME YESTERDAY! Anyone else get their orders cancelled?

So I ordered my Space Jams from FNL at Midnight when they put them up online. Before the server crashed and got my confirmation email that night almostimmediatley after placing my order. So I figured I had my pair on Lock.

I called the next day to make sure they had my order. They confirmed and said they did and it could take up to 10 days to fill or some crap. So a few days goesby and I didn't get shipping confirmation yet. So I called on 12/30 they said order is here in the system and will probably ship out in a couple 2 moredays. I said cool. Still thinking I'm getting my pair.

Gave it till yesterday before I called again 1/7/09 and the lady tells me they just cancelled my order yesterday saying they were unable to fill it! Telling methey didn't have any in stock????How can they take my order, charge and process it online if they don't even them I asked? I was told they send theorders out to the stores to fill and they don't have a warehouse
frown.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif

So I asked How come mine wasn't filled? I processed my order at midnight before the store even opened, and if they are routed to the stores then whywasn't my order on their printer when they walked in that day to be filled. They told me "That's not how it works" THIS IS TOTAL B.S. I willno longer be doing business with Finishline I hope this doesn't wind up happening to anyone else.

I AM SO PISSED OFF! If they would have told me there was even a chance of not getting them I would have waited it out in linelike everyone else. So now here it is a couple of weeks later and I got no space jams and all the one's on ebay in a Size 13 are just ridiculous inprice.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

If anyone knows where I can find a SZ 13 online or in the bay at a reasonable price PLEASE PM me.

Drootz

i ordered mines at 11:30 pm finish line

came in on the 4th

then ordered a pair for my cousin at 12:30am

btw they stocked up at 9pm western i believe

I ordered 2 pairs of sz 11 on RD from FNL. One pair went through and arrived on Monday. The other pair just got canceled today.

it happen to me as well my order was put thru at 11:58 pm. luckily i put in another order 10 mins after.

Mine still say processing and I ordered at 11:30 but they removed the credit card charge so not getting them either

Originally Posted by Trav T

I got sent an extra pair by accident.

roll.gif
. did you accidently send it back too?! LOL. that's a come up right there! much props for something they did..

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by Trav T

I got sent an extra pair by accident.

roll.gif
. did you accidently send it back too?! LOL. that's a come up right there! much props for something they did..
Yeah, it got sent from a store arrived a couple of days after the original shipment. I was like +**?!
eek.gif

I didn't get charged or anything yet. My apologies to those in this thread that got theirs cancelled.

same thing happened to my order through Eastbay, smh, i wont go through them anymore.

Happened to me with the cool grey 4' s a few years back. Ordered on release day then waited 2 weeks just for them to tell me my order had been canceled. Haven't ordered "hyped" Jordan's from them since. Just not worth the heartache lol.

Back
Top Bottom