Did Jordan and Pippen get along off-court?

Do any of you know if Jordan and Pippen got along well off the court?

I'm curious about what kind of friendship, if any, the two had or have seeing as they are the greatest 1-2 on-court punch in sports history.

actually im pretty sure they did get along..he always respected pip..it was the other soft bums he didnt like

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

Jordan was a %!#* to everyone off the court.. and even on it... dude punched a teammate in the face during practice...

even steve kerr had to lean back...

I believe MJ hooked Pip up with the same hoop earring with the diamonds in it that they wore back in the day. Not sure, but that's what I heard when theyplayed together on the Bulls!

they didnt always but for the most part they did. to be that good together, you have to have respect for each other.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

Jordan was a %!#* to everyone off the court.. and even on it... dude punched a teammate in the face during practice...
No he wasn't
laugh.gif
. True Money had quite a few episodes,but he wasn't a douche like you make him out to be.

I remember one year in the playoffs, MJ called Ron Harper (LA) and not Pippen (POR) to wish him good luck in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

I remember one year in the playoffs, MJ called Ron Harper (LA) and not Pippen (POR) to wish him good luck in the playoffs.

gossip-girl-cast.jpg

LMFAO @ firstborn.

I think its a lot of people out in PHX that wish they could punch Kerr in the face TODAY!

Didn't they keep in touch even long after Jordan retired from the Bulls?

I remember him even sending Scottie a pair of White/Red 18's.

I don't know how much they kicked it together but Mike did give Pip a Ferrari. Google it or whatever, I read that many many years ago in a Jet I believe.

they had the "breakfast club" where they would get together every morning to hang and work out together or go over film. Then when Ron Harper joinedthe Bulls, they brought him along too.

They seemed pretty cool, Scottie would always pay homage to mike, and Mike always seem to respect him, Mike did go to his retirement celebration

Back
Top Bottom