Did Miami "throw" the finals last year?

Originally Posted by Used2playKobeNowiPlayLebron

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

im really starting to believe that the nba is fixed---
i feel like miami HAD to lose the championship last year. im pretty sure the decision to have a lockout came about immediately after Lebron's 'decision' television program.
and after he promised to win 8 titles in a row a lot of those owners(slave masters) got super tight---
and i think if miami had won that title that first year that lockout would have lasted a hell of a lot longer than it did.or stern would have been forced to break the team up(like how he didnt let chris paul go to the lakeshow)
miami is definitely going to take it this year- and if they stay healthy next year to.

i also feel like a lot of these series are going to 7 and 6 because someone is pulling strings, you feel me----
refs calling shady calls ect-----ive been feeling this way since they extended the first round to a 7 game series---money talks i guess
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

Stopped reading after that.

nba team owners are definitely modern day slave owners---im sure some of them even own banks
pay those dudes there worth---nba cats sacrifice a lot man

Oh.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

throwing the finals?

please PM meth and request a ban.

sick.gif
when did snitching become ok?----

im not snitching, im telling you to PM him and request for yourself....

Originally Posted by dland24

im just sayin--if the heat lose again this $@+% is rigged b----
The Heat lost to a better team last year.....and if they lose this year, it will be because they lost to a better team again.

Dallas wasn't a better team though. Miami could have wrapped it up, but they lost focus.

Back
Top Bottom