Did puffy have 2pac kilt?? VOL....Scumbag diddy

Puff got BIG killed and Suge got Pac. At least that's how it's been in my book for awhile.
mean.gif

didn't ben baller say suge was involved one time when he was schooling NT on pac and death row...

that was a classic thread...homie posted his pay stub from death row and pics of him and death row...

I don't think Diddy or Suge had anything to do with either of the deaths. They both probably knew it was going to happen but that's just me from the outside looking in.

Who got more clout, J. Prince or Diddy?

I feel like if Diddy really was out here getting cats in the games hit off like that, J. Prince would know better than to make threats against his fam.

It doesn't take clout or anything in this situation regarding Pac. From the 94 shooting, there was already that tension. Ppl chose sides by their silence and lack of words/info. When you couple that with Pac's heart to not just eat the shooting,shut up, and move on (which was actually his plan initially), it was easy to pay dudes who had nothing to lose that were already in this type of lifestyle to do something they were already accustomed to doing.

Didn't dude who shot pac die in jail? Some goon hired by Henchmen' as pointed out by haitian jack
What's the name of the documentary?

Last edited:
I'll just throw this out there.

Believe it if you want.

But while suge knight was incarcerated at mule creek state prison he admitted to having 2pac murdered. He claimed to have had two dirty lapd officers set up the hit. The two officers ended up being high ranking within lapd.

I heard this while on a tour of mule creek, while our class separated and went to different sections of the prison. When we met up a group that went to a different section than I, came back with the story from the officer. They said he was making it up but the officer swore to it as fact.

I believe suge did tell the officer that story, whether he was telling the truth or not, nobody will ever know.

Baby Lane killed Pac and his dumb *** deserved it.

Puff devilish *** probably did have some money on his head too.

But the more I think about Tupac's ******ed *** and how many innocent people he caused to die behind his bi-polar suicidal ego trips, the angrier I get.

Last edited:
Isn't there a puffy killed 2pac conspiracy thread already
I think it even involves Haitian Jack and jimmy henchmen
Thread was good and had a lot of info
Think it started in general
Then got moved to music and then died :lol:

Yea, dude that came in w/ all the info mentioned making a documentary or something for that nature and disappeared for a min.

Diddy and his camp knew the shooting in NYC was going to go down, just not know when. It's one of those things where you don't say anything because you know you can be touched just as easily.

Last edited:
Wasn't the dude with the Pac info Nay Nimley who be in the Meek thread? I think his name is Trill Nimley now.

Or am I mistaken and these aren't the same dudes?

Yea, dude that came in w/ all the info mentioned making a documentary or something for that nature and disappeared for a min.

Diddy and his camp knew the shooting in NYC was going to go down, just not know when. It's one of those things where you don't say anything because you know you can be touched just as easily.

How was Puff, BIG, Pac and Pac's shooter even connected for them to even be privy to know that he was about to get shot?

Last edited:
Pac got hit up by Jimmy Henchmen/Haitian Jack's dudes the first time around in Quad studios.

He knew who did it, as did everyone else and he knew that it had absolutely nothing to do with Biggie....but being the flaw n_ that he was, he made a public spectacle of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom