Did puffy have 2pac kilt?? VOL....Scumbag diddy

Pac got himself killed. ***** thought he was bishop for real and let all that gangsta **** get to his head when he wasn’t cut like that.
im sayin tho, lane robbed a death row chain......he typed asked for da smoke...

Your favorite rapper an angel doe because he let the Bishop from Juice character go to his head....:rofl:
Lane was the wrong kind to run up on...and ya favorite rapper paid for that confrotnation with his life.
He went from performing arts school in Baltimore to an actor in Hollywood to tryna bang in LA and got his goofy butt merked.
Were I'm from you call that devolution...:smh:

I'm a big Pac fan but I agree with all this.

My dad's side of the fam is full of dusty lil crip ****** and them boys really do not care about ****, and that's in VA. Them west coast cats different :lol:

Hilarious how y’all are praising a man who shot somebody cuz he got packed out :lol:

This can be said about SO many *****z and y’all calling him big og lol. Dude wasn’t even a reputable :lol: And where’s he at now? Oh yeah.

I guess y’all respect him for taking out a legend so he “a real one” right? okayyy:emoji_ok_hand:

Aint no real Crips in VA homie....:lol:

I know that much. They down Richmond catching bodies and making moves so it's really no difference besides the major operations.

Don't gotta be a "real crip" to really push a ***** wig back :lol:

Your favorite rapper an angel doe because he let the Bishop from Juice character go to his head....:rofl:
Lane was the wrong kind to run up on...and ya favorite rapper paid for that confrotnation with his life.
He went from performing arts school in Baltimore to an actor in Hollywood to tryna bang in LA and got his goofy butt merked.
Were I'm from you call that devolution...:smh:

I'm as big of a Pac fan as anyone. As reckless as he was toward the end, someone was going to gun him down. Even so, if Diddy put out a hit on him you can't say Diddy is blame free b/c Pac had it coming to him. This aint the Wild Wild West where you can just kill folks if they are out of line. The Diddy rumor has been out there for over 20 years b/c he was hiring crips as body guards. From what I've heard and read he did put up a bounty for Pac. Was Lane influenced by that, did Diddy get that message to Lane, did Lane even know about it? I don't think we will ever know.

Hilarious how y’all are praising a man who shot somebody cuz he got packed out :lol:

This can be said about SO many *****z and y’all calling him big og lol. Dude wasn’t even a reputable :lol: And where’s he at now? Oh yeah.

I guess y’all respect him for taking out a legend so he “a real one” right? okayyy:emoji_ok_hand:

First of all bozo....Pac couldn't see Lane from da shoulders at all Pac would have got washed in a 1v1.....so yea they had to jump him.
Everybody who knew Lane knew that from Compton High/Dominguez to CYA both damu and rip side.
2nd....Lane wasn't the one who actually killed Pac bozo.
You on here running ya yap and being a stan..not knowing what the business was...and you sure as hell don't know nothing about who is reputable and who wasn't from Southside.

Get over it..ya favorite rapper caught da dirt nap for tryna swim in the LA sharkpool instead of staying alive and becoming the biggest rap music mogul he would have been today!

Ain’t nobody locking Diddy up. Real mob ties. They allowed him to become one of the wealthiest. Regardless if he did it or not.

Lane wasn't a OG but he was a certified killer. He was already being investigated for a murder when killed Pac.

But it's funny seeing people say "Pac wasn't made for that". He clearly was if he ran up on a known crip and rocked him. Plus if you know Pac's history. Shooting those cops, getting into a bunch of fights. He was a reckless dude, smart, and a great artist at the same time. He knew he wasn't gonna live long. He knew he was living reckless. That's why he put it in his music so much.

Last edited:
Yea when I was a kid I kinda just accepted it and couldn't fully grasp the situation but now that I'm older that whole fiasco is f****** crazy.

Can you imagine if the 2 biggest rappers now had beef and were both murdered.

Would be insane

Only if pac stayed in his lane he’d still be alive. But, I can’t fault him. That brotherhood LA county breeds with RIPS and DAMUS is a MF.

First of all bozo....Pac couldn't see Lane from da shoulders at all Pac would have got washed in a 1v1.....so yea they had to jump him.
Everybody who knew Lane knew that from Compton High/Dominguez to CYA both damu and rip side.
2nd....Lane wasn't the one who actually killed Pac bozo.
You on here running ya yap and being a stan..not knowing what the business was...and you sure as hell don't know nothing about who is reputable and who wasn't from Southside.

Get over it..ya favorite rapper caught da dirt nap for tryna swim in the LA sharkpool instead of staying alive and becoming the biggest rap music mogul he would have been today!

You not a real la ***** out here bro like I said pull up

Pac wasn’t legit. That’s well documented. With that said it’s a lose lose when you call out dudes that have nothing to lose. You argue under your level and you’re a dead man. Happens time and time again

Pac wasn’t legit. That’s well documented. With that said it’s a lose lose when you call out dudes that have nothing to lose. You argue under your level and you’re a dead man. Happens time and time again
Yup u gotta know who u getting into it with and be prepared to take it to the level that person has shown to go to

It's just like so many other things, people love rappers to be wreckless until the inevitable happens.

Yea, one thing you can say is that Pac didn't shy away from what he was trying to emulate and be about. Unfortunately it caught up w/ him and he lost his life

Lane wasn't a OG but he was a certified killer. He was already being investigated for a murder when killed Pac.

But it's funny seeing people say "Pac wasn't made for that". He clearly was if he ran up on a known crip and rocked him. Plus if you know Pac's history. Shooting those cops, getting into a bunch of fights. He was a reckless dude, smart, and a great artist at the same time. He knew he wasn't gonna live long. He knew he was living reckless. That's why he put it in his music so much.

People love to discredit Pac.

People love to discredit Pac.

He almost got killed in Chicago when he was calling out some GD's for killing a little kid. It was in the news and Pac was heated about it. Pac really ain't give a ****. I can't take people serious when they say he was fake. Fake dudes talk but don't get their hands dirty. He wasn't some super gangster but his track record is well documented.

Back
Top Bottom