Did the XVII's metal case come in different sizes?

review_jordanxvii_boxes.jpg
2uqekbq.jpg
...................................If so, how many different sizes werethere?

I think sure they had a standard size like 8-13, had the same size case, then made the cases slightly bigger for size 14-and up.

I have two sz 12s and a 13, and the 13 is significantly bigger, so there were probably a few sizes, just like the cardboard inserts. Like 8.5 and down, 9-11,11.5-you get the idea.

yeah i think from 8-13...they fit pretty true to size for me...btw selling my pair of blue xviis that i dont wear anymore

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

whats a deadstock pair of the white/red 17's worth in a size 9 with case and cd rom ?

depending where you go but for that size no more than 220-240 IMO

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
I think sure they had a standard size like 8-13, had the same size case, then made the cases slightly bigger for size 14-and up.

Makes sense to me.

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

whats a deadstock pair of the white/red 17's worth in a size 9 with case and cd rom ?

that sounds a little to low bro

nice shoe. liked them since original release, but didn't cop due to both the aud$300 pricetag and neat but completely useless case nonsense.

^the case isn't COMPLETELY useless.

i use the silver one to hold all my usb/TV/AV/stereo cables and chargers and stuff.

i use the red one to house my paintball gun.

i use the black one to hold all my haircutting tools/clippers/trimmers/guards etc etc.

joints actually came in handy.

i would say theres no way that the 13 would have fit in the size 9 box that i have, but i could be wrong. theres plenty room for the toes to be longer butoverall the 13 is a much bigger, wider, taller shoe so i would say it came in 3-4 different sizes

Ha, that would be a steal! You are looking around $275 and up!!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Ha, that would be a steal! You are looking around $275 and up!!

trust me i've seen ds pair in the OG colorway go for that price, just for the fact its a sz9, that size just doesnt hold up to that much value( yea itstill has alot of value) now that same pair in a 10.5-12 DS with everything can probably go for 275 easily...example DS air max 90 infrared in my size 12 gofor like 250 easily then you see the same pair in a 8-9 go for like 160-175 just my thought lol

def one of my fav J's i remember when FL would let the employees cop anything on a 50% i remember picking up thhe wht/red's for 100 and my PearlFoamposites when they retroed the first time...ahhh the good 'ol days

i only got my 17s @ 30% but back then they didnt have 50% off once a month either, it was more like every 4-6 months

If anyone wants to sell their case please PM, i remember i got my 17's when i was in sixth grade and used the case like a backpack, id put all my stuff init and carry it around

Back
Top Bottom