ya lawdrys woodie dere, ha..."

laugh.gif

"ya D.. got hard ha? when you was lookin at dem lii' girlsss ha? "

laugh.gif

seriously heated at this...

we stay loyal to nike when it comes to foams,flights,and acg

and this is how they repay us.

smooth.

B Fresco...... I wasn't even saying s@#$% you all talking and stuff you gotta chill dude... all in my business worried bout my NT info.

Aite my bad then B Fresco ... no disrespect mah dude... we all just here to talk bout kicks so lets leave it at that and my bad if I came at you wrong

off the subject but.....
2uhthc3.png

for the record i dont think these are finna drop.
Just do ur self the favor and just cop a retroe pr off ebay.
Dont let the beast get the best of u!

I am actually shocked that this is a HoH only release.... must be some sort of Footlocker deal that they get one exclusive Foam Release or something for theirHoH locales...

To me they can have that Pearl joint.. White Foams make my feet look big.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I am actually shocked that this is a HoH only release.... must be some sort of Footlocker deal that they get one exclusive Foam Release or something for their HoH locales...

but this isnt the first exclusive foam they released lol, dark armies, royal re re release, and not to mention those 2 flightposites they releaseda while back at HOH only
smh.gif
now the pearls? what the ffffffffffff

Originally Posted by egaroc1

off the subject but.....

for the record i dont think these are finna drop.
Just do ur self the favor and just cop a retroe pr off ebay.
Dont let the beast get the best of u!

I just read the pearl thread.
{Charlie Murphy} I STAND CORRECTED THEY ARE BEING DROPPED{Charlie Murphy}
Harlem is going to be crazy..... Im not even going to be aroun HOH for that HOT %*+ MESS
Shame that DMV gets no love for foams.
Im even from BK and we loved foams but its a diff level out here in the DMV.
We got short changed.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I am actually shocked that this is a HoH only release.... must be some sort of Footlocker deal that they get one exclusive Foam Release or something for their HoH locales...

but this isnt the first exclusive foam they released lol, dark armies, royal re re release, and not to mention those 2 flightposites they released a while back at HOH only
smh.gif
now the pearls? what the ffffffffffff
Exactly..

But I think that was one release per year.. or two at the most right?

I forget as I didn't really follow releases to where while I lived in the Beav..

So is the NYC HOH the only one gonna get them? If not I'm about to make a call to my connect back home in Chicago.

Thats crazy.. They always try to take a DMV thing and run with it.. FOAMS of any color is a DMV thing if anything we should get more than anyone else...Firstit was taking 991 to 993..Can we just get a little love here....

foamposite eggplants in size 9 or 10 $320 each (willing to trade the sz 10 for the black/green foamposites)
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

foamposite eggplants in size 9 or 10 $320 each (willing to trade the sz 10 for the black/green foamposites)
eek.gif

I hope that no one is really that thirsty...

357927665.jpg

^
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

320 a whop tho homie? i think everybody who wanted a pair got em around here tho, hell my cuzin even got a pair and he hasnt bought a pair of shoes since theroyal pennys dropped lol

Back
Top Bottom