Did you ever get jumped?

BaltimoreLove

formerly peterjamesthe3rd
i got jumped once as a youngster, some mark busters they kicked me in the groin over and over... i had no marks on my face..... what about ya....

Nah. and also because I joined the underground chest boxing circuit in the 7th grade ,my peers knew I had palmbs.

Yup. But never lost a one on one fight. Even then I got respect. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
I was walking up when they were getting in their last kicks in..
damn..... I Don't Know The rapport you had with him but if he was the homie the homie like that it was no bueno to leave it alone, even if it was last kicks. Now if it was just someone you knew around the way that you give a head nod to when you walk past him and that's it then it's different

Got jumped by 4 dudes back in the gap, but 2 of my.homies popped up out of nowhere and beat dudes wit a peice of a wood fence.

Had a pack if muts try to maul me but my huffy was customized.

Got jumped in juvenile and held.it down witout backin down or snitchin. #respek

Almost got stabbed by this salvadorian dude cuz i was dancin wit his girl at the flea market, didnt know he was wit her. He shouldnt have went to the restroom.

Got jumped in prison for hustlin this dude for a cell phone, a slot for some drawing, and a bible. Another time for tryna slip.glass in a drink.

2 sisters tried to jump me for smashin one of them while datin the aunt(she was 4/5 yrs older)

Last edited:
First time was 2nd grade. I started going to a new school and my sisters went to the middle school next door. This dude named Paul and his boy used to hate hard Cuz i walked in that *** swagging. I used to go to the hoodest/worse schools so most people were poor and bummy. Pops used to buy me all the js back then and kept me in the nautica sail boat joints. First week had this one chick choosing and ol boy liked her but she hopped on the winning team. One day when I was walking out dude put his arm around me and said they wanna show me something and kicked me in my stomach and started jumping me. At the time my mom's was doing real bad so we were living with her friend, her friend had a son named Terrell, why this ***** just sit and watch (never trusted light skinned ****** from that day forward). I ain't gonna front, I got up ran and hopped the fence and got my sisters. Idk if I told stories before but my sisters goons, straight scrapping *** *******. They came and beat the **** outta dudes and held one down while I beat his ***. Then when we got home they beat my *** for losing (2 on 1 -_-). Mom's came to the school the next day Cuz we got suspended, they said they did it Cuz i thought I was all that [emoji]128529[/emoji]. Hating *** boys. I got other stories getting jumped too but that was the 1st time ever.

Last edited:
I got jumped in warren park in chicago when i was 10 years old. I got jumped by 4 black kids they wanted to steal my bike. This white man with a dog came to help me and they ran away. Im thankful they didnt kill me.

Twice, once when I was in high school. Dudes from another neighborhood/gang were riding around looking for a friend of mine, found me instead ran up on me a few blocks from my house. Four of them, one of me. I was able to tag one and put his *** down, but then after that I was covering up for dear life. Luckily for me I was putting my back againist the covered bus stop so they never got me on the ground, but I was ****** up a little.

The second time was on some ******** :smh: :smh:

I was around 20 me and a few of homies was riding around, I think getting something to eat. We were driving in the Sodo area of Seattle near the stadium and all night clubs. It's also like the industrial area to pant the picture. As we driving the car started overheating and steam was coming out so the driver ( who is a BAN after this night) is like "damn we better pull over and check it out"

We just happen to be driving past this nightclub and it had a parking lot next to it. We literally didn't have any intention of going to this place happen to be the first place we could park when the car started tripping. We pull in all get out to look under the hood ( there are four of us total). Now the club isn't let out yet it's just close to the time. As the driver and his boy look under the hood, me and my dude go a little ways down the parking lot to smoke up since we were on the main road can't just be sparkling up with police rolling around everywhere ( again cause it's the club area they are present). As we are smoking we see a crowd of about 20 people in front of the club arguing with security yada yada. Then out of nowhere a fight breaks out in the crowd. We are a good 30 ft away so we just posted smoking and watching the fight. It's between these two brothers and a gang of Samoan dudes. This where it gets ****** up.

As the fight is going across the parking lot the two dudes break away and ran through the parking lot past us to the alley way next to us, being chased by atleast five or six Samoan dudes. As that happens we haven't moved from out spot smoking and watching. Suddenly three of the dudes double back and start jogging back to me and my boy talking **** and squaring up. As we turn to them confused as **** to what they are doing, four more from in club ( my other friend saw this we couldn't see as we turned to the three dudes) run up behind us. Bam one from behind sucker punches me while another kicks my legs out from me. Next thing I know I am getting punched and. Stomped out by these ******* clowns. I can see my boy getting the same treatment. My other dude runs from the car and gets in the mix swinging and pushing people off me.

It finally lets up and I see one big *** Samoan dude pushing all his people yelling " they wasn't in the club!!! Them Ns weren't even in the club". I pick myself up from the ground bleeding everywhere, eye getting swole and clothes are ****** upped. The Samoans dudes break out as me and my boy get up cause the police hit the parking lot. The one big Samoan dude who was helping stayed and picked me up apologizing. He straight told us his people assumed since we was black and in the parking lot we was with those dudes :smh: :smh:

The BAN driver dipped back in the car the moment **** popped off, atleast his boy came to help.

Would you guys agree to get jumped for $5,000?

The catch is you won't know when and where you will get jumped. But the 5 G's are yours up front. And it's gon be 4 solid dudes catching you slippin.

Nah. Had a close call or two but the crew showed up fortunately and one other time I just ran (they were too deep like 15 fools deep and that was oddly enough a few blocks from my house). I did learn early on though if ya ever outnumbered and can't run you focus on one dude and just try to hospitalize/kill him.

Dude's approaching me for a one on one use to happen too much though.

Damn though, got jumped in the 2nd grade? You was living in a real hood :smh: :lol: Coldblooded foes. I use to get in fights a lot when I was young until jhs/hs but I was never getting jumped.

Would you guys agree to get jumped for $5,000?

The catch is you won't know when and where you will get jumped. But the 5 G's are yours up front. And it's gon be 4 solid dudes catching you slippin.
Can I fight back?

If I can sure. I'll just carry my weapon on me.

Last edited:
nldf2.jpg

Once when walking in the snow in hs, still hate walking in the snow til this day

My boy was squaring up with another dude over a girl. They went at it, then one of the other dude's friends ran in and BOOTED my boy in the face. I ran in to drag the kid off my boy and got jumped on by a few more people. I had a can of soda in my hand at the time, so I ripped it in half and started throwing haymakers with sharp *** aluminum in both hands. Thankful to this day I didn't catch anyone because who knows what would have happened. Stupid kids.

My boy was squaring up with another dude over a girl. They went at it, then one of the other dude's friends ran in and BOOTED my boy in the face. I ran in to drag the kid off my boy and got jumped on by a few more people. I had a can of soda in my hand at the time, so I ripped it in half and started throwing haymakers with sharp *** aluminum in both hands. Thankful to this day I didn't catch anyone because who knows what would have happened. Stupid kids.
SN to post ratio is on point.

Yeah a few times. Worst injury was getting a 40 cracked on my head and had to get stitches. I was a knucklehead though and grew up doing graffiti so it kind of came with the territory. Now a days you're lucky if you only get jumped. Everybody just go straight for the guns.:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom