Did Your Father Get A Lot Of Women?

My mother told me that back in the day my pop was brolic so I guess he probably did.

And he did had a exwife before marrying my mother.

265183_10150209087166854_579721853_7640732_7371153_n.jpg

Helllll yea. His Buddy (now my uncle) them used to get so much action he told him they both needed to settle down one day. So my unlce met a woman and then turned my dad onto his sister (My mother). Married, 5 kids, he passed of cancer in 94'.
frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My pops works overseas, still married to moms, and we see him 1 month out of the year. Basically, the dude Smashes better and more chicks than myself.

I don't understand, why did everyone in the 70s/80s have so much more swag than we do
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I don't understand, why did everyone in the 70s/80s have so much more swag than we do
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

As for my dad I'm not sure... Never even had the "Talk" with him, not that I need it but you know! 
ohwell.gif

I'll make sure to have it with my son! 
wink.gif

Also, I know he didn't simp my mom though...

He must have had some type of swag/game 'cause he was fresh off (legally) from Mexico! 
roll.gif

Pops is from a very strict Muslim region of Africa. Even if he wanted to mess around, the consequences were to high. So to answer the question, nope he did not get anything.
laugh.gif

My old man is bald and fat but pictures show something else...

I know he took my mom's v-card after he broke off an engagement with a FINE lady. Even my mom admits she was fine so iono it's up in the air with him.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So much sex and drugs. Laws weren't as stern...the music was great.... Nobody was worried about STD's. They didn't have computers and !@$ to keep em trapped in the house. They were out living life.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

I know for a fact pops used to get in back in the day his nickname was "Fly" hence the screen name
He had a taste for puerto ricans, colombians and white girls before he met my mom. He's been married to her 24 years though so he's a solid husband. I remember I got dropped off by some girls at the house and my dad came out and these girls was like "who is that!?!" I was like that's pops. They was like there is no way that is your dad I just gave em a
indifferent.gif
one of em was like "damn yo daddy is fine, tell him he's invited to my birthday party so he can meet my mom" I proceeded to give her another
indifferent.gif
and got out the car.

I talk about women with my dad all the time. I told him about my experience when F'd 1 of his co-workers. I told him some of the times my friends and I ram trains on girls. We have a very father-son relationship. He's a proud pop like that 1 dude who had that graduation pic with the two white girls and pops mirin' proudly in the background

1 thing he did tell me is "son don't get married young and hold out as long as possible" I plan on following that advice to the T
You just described me and my father to perfection...
...just switch "Puerto Ricans/Colombians" with Mexicans, and the "girls at your house" with the girls at my college and that's my pop.

I can talk to that dude about any woman I've been with just like I can talk to anyone of my _s as if we were at the bar shootin' the $!$+...

...and to the other homie who said the game is different now - no it's not.

Technology is certainly different, but the object of the game is still the same - if your pop gives you advice, you don't have to follow it - but make sure you listen...

...men and women don't change.

And just cuz:

23630_10150140231230556_596930555_11477715_7330854_n.jpg

23630_10150140237175556_596930555_11477736_5173826_n.jpg

My pops have 4 BM's, 8 kids, Been married & divorced (cheating on his wife). I've personally seen him get on other women (when he was married).

dad still running around smashing +%#*$$@ and getting them pregnant.  Thats why I never knew him.
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ my mom.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

dad still running around smashing +%#*$$@ and getting them pregnant.  Thats why I never knew him.
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ my mom.

this. I'm the oldest, but I have 8 half siblings that I know of. Best advice he ever gave me was "stop at one".

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Yes. My mom changed him though, and so did me being born. He thought he couldn't have kids; I was born and he left all of his shady...affiliations behind, and with that went the women.

6INP

Me and my father talk here and there, and he's always asking about the wiminz....."When I was your age i had this many girls" but I'm sitting here thinking "Wait, you was with mom at this age"...

There were at least 2 cases of paternity tests taken throughout my childhood from other +$%*@% (So yeah, he was out there doing dirt, one girl born was 3 years younger than me)

My views on women?  The one you loving should be taken care of, but if I'm single, ANYTHING GOES

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

Me and my father talk here and there, and he's always asking about the wiminz....."When I was your age i had this many girls" but I'm sitting here thinking "Wait, you was with mom at this age"...

There were at least 2 cases of paternity tests taken throughout my childhood from other +$%*@% (So yeah, he was out there doing dirt, one girl born was 3 years younger than me)

My views on women?  The one you loving should be taken care of, but if I'm single, ANYTHING GOES
Werent you dating that amazonian looking black chick just a few days ago
nerd.gif

My dad got women on the regular. He was a part of eddie murphy delirious tour and was able to travel with them for 4 cities. All he told me was that there was a lot of things going on and just laughed. Im sure women were throwing themselves at anybody that went into the city during that time. His $!%%@$! started to get more women when he was married and after i was born. Hes the reason i try very hard not to cheat on my wife.

Parents got divorced when I was in 7th grade, so I never had much time to talk to him about previous women before then. Then all of a sudden, dude started producing all of these "friends" out of the woodwork. One had a miscarriage, and pops was like, "Ha.... at least I know I'm not shooting blanks." He was pretty messed up about it though in reality.

Dude ended up moving to Wyoming/Nebraskaish area for work (Michigan had no jobs), he travelled in those two states on a rail grinder. Met a white lady in Nebraska, ended up getting a job there and started living there with her, bought a house. She got pregnant, so then they got married. I think the actual divorce itself affects how I view women more than the way my father went about getting them. He WAS the first dude who stressed to me how just being able to TALK to women is the most valuable thing in bagging. Dude would pick up women in paint-splattered work sweatpants and a dusty flannel
sick.gif

Yes just like his dad and grandpa. ( They're Dominican it's a cultural thing.) The 1 thing he did well was not have illegitimate children like other dudes. My mom told me that when they were dating he had 5 other girlfriends and they would call her phone to threaten her. She said she got married thinking it wouldn't last more than 3 months (it'll be 30 Years in 2 days) and that's why they've always filed taxes separately.

I've had a few conversations with him about women and he's told me interesting things like: "Esta mujeres son putisimas no tengas miedo aggararla por el toto", or that you should never let a woman take advantage of you, and that if a woman cheats on you there are 2 options leave her or kill her.

My dad's a good dude but it's effected my views on women because I'm a serious dude and he's proud of that but at the same time I know a bit of him wants me to be more of a womanizer.

If I have a son I'll talk to him about woman but I don't know if he'd be like me or what's in his blood.

my pops was the yellow dude with a fro in barbados snatchin all the women ...so i heard

My Pops got alotta women back in his day....the guy has hazel eyes and didnt pass it on to his son 
30t6p3b.gif

He is from Michigan...shouts to the Detroit Playas! Seen old pics with him swagged out with his brothers. He was like the bad guy in the neighborhood coming up too n you know how the women love bad boys. And he told me he was like the only guy that could swim from round his way and was like a super star in high school swimming so he would have maaaad women coming to him for "lessons".
laugh.gif

YO!

Pop Dukes is still quite g. The hood call him "Po' Snake." He pushes a '75 red t-top Corvette with mine & my sister's name on the license plate.
pimp.gif

He & my mom never married. They was more like BFF's. Both got married & still talked nearly everyday. THAT probably has more influence on the kinda relationships I have with women than anything else.

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom