Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Werent you dating that amazonian looking black chick just a few days ago
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 she's PR + French Canadian.....but yeah....still am

laugh.gif
nah man I meant because she's TALL

Originally Posted by NikeAirBound

I've had a few conversations with him about women and he's told me interesting things like: "Esta mujeres son putisimas no tengas miedo aggararla por el toto", or that you should never let a woman take advantage of you, and that if a woman cheats on you there are 2 options leave her or kill her.

I'm getting that tatted on my face...

No idea lol..He came here from Iran in 79 during the crisis over there. Him and my mom (came from Chile the same year) had my brother in 86 so I can honestly say I have no idea
laugh.gif

idk about my dad but my grandpas swag was on point. He has like 30 something kids with about 7+ women.
The woman he's with now is younger than my mom. Even some of my aunts/uncles are younger than me

Yeah. Pops did his thing and was doing it until he got busted a few years ago.

I have a brother close to my age that I never met until I was in my twenties. Who knows how many other siblings are out there. He never taught me how to play, but he would drop clues here and there. I guess he wanted me to be my own man, but damn the genes are strong.
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

My paternal grandfather was the same way. I won't even go into his stories out of respect for "the original" as he once dubbed himself when talking to one of my girlfriends.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
All of my uncles were players too. My mother's father was a pimp from what I know...

I saw the game from a lot of angles when I was young too. Damn.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

My dad was a rolling stone, hence him and my mom being divorced
ohwell.gif

THIS! but the divorce wasn't about cheating though in their case, (my dad has some standard)

pops gets the hauex.
cheated on moms a bunch she finally dumped him.

hes living with a sugar mama.
hes 44 shes 31.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

dad still running around smashing +%#*$$@ and getting them pregnant.  Thats why I never knew him.
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ my mom.

this. I'm the oldest, but I have 8 half siblings that I know of. Best advice he ever gave me was "stop at one".

The irony that you're a member of Team Raw, it's in the genes. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dad still running around smashing +%#*$$@ and getting them pregnant.  Thats why I never knew him.
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ my mom.

this. I'm the oldest, but I have 8 half siblings that I know of. Best advice he ever gave me was "stop at one".

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ my mom.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Me and my dad never talk about our encounters. Just some things that never needs to come up.

My mom said he use to always be at NSU, pullin *$*% in a 68 camaro (thats mine now) and he didnt even go to school there. I do the same $%$% at high schools
smokin.gif
guess i got some kind of genes from him.

From what people tell me he had a thing for them big girls, but my mom was a petite thing in her day. So I dont know. #$%^ that #$%^@

My father lied to his parents (said he was sleeping out for 3-days at a friends house
roll.gif
), and went to Woodstock when he was about 15-16 years old. I think it's safe to say he had a lifestyle where he he was with women plenty 
pimp.gif

Me and my pops dont speak but I got countless brothers and sisters I don't know. I know one half bro and half sis but not a real relationship. @+%+ that N tho

my family is wack. my parents live with me but never in life relationship convo ever come up. hell a lot of convos never came up aside from school related or cleaning up the house .... I see you guys know that your fathers have done some things... at least you have some idea.

He Certainly Did. The Stories I Found Out Wen I Got Of Age
eek.gif

My Mom Even Told Me He Was Engaged Wen They Met And He Dumped The Other Chick For Her
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

He Certainly Did. The Stories I Found Out Wen I Got Of Age
eek.gif

My Mom Even Told Me He Was Engaged Wen They Met And He Dumped The Other Chick For Her
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Why Do You Type Like This?

Originally Posted by kilojules64

^ My dad was exactly twice your dad's age when he settled down :O
Ended up having two great kids and both of my parents couldn't be happier with their decision to wait until they found what they were looking for
pimp.gif

But of course since I'm a female from his Italian family he wants me to marry young
laugh.gif

Hey, whenever you want to settle down, just look here 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom