Diddy arrested for assaulting UCLA football coach with kettleball

the lox are rollin over in their IOUs from puff for their royalties checks.

but forreal.

puff a good dad.

def aint about no playin time. and he didnt send anyone there to do it for him either.

Last edited:
Update:

They said most likely charges will be dropped, but Puff won't be allowed back on the field.

Damn Puff money is long you know he payed dudes off with the quickness to make this go away :lol:

Was this becuase of cheese cake

Or sugar cookie

Breast.milk couldnt save the day

Wheres farnsworth To make sense of.this

Oh yeah here is the source from TMZ:

Update from TMZ

Diddy's alleged terrorist threat involved a bomb ... an f-bomb ... with sources telling TMZ Sports the rap mogul threatened to "f**k up" the UCLA strength coach during their office fight.
Law enforcement sources tell us ... after Diddy swung a kettlebell at strength and conditioning coach Sal Alosi, he allegedly screamed out that he was "going to f**k him up."
Prosecutors believe the comments amounted to a "terrorist threat" -- so that's why he was hit with the charge in addition to 3 counts of assault with a deadly weapon.
As far as the case goes, one insider tells us important UCLA officials met this morning and we're told "charges will most likely be dropped but [Diddy] won't be allowed on the field anymore."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/23/diddy-told-ucla-coach-im-gonna-f-k-you-up/#ixzz3dtieFmKk

Thread has me dead

Crazy how he's going to get out of another violent incident that easy. I see a lot of people in here jumping towards diddy and his sons side. Probably bc the coach is a douche obviously for what he did with the Jets and I agree with that.

But Diddys son doesnt get playing time bc he is ***. Played him when he was a jr and I was a senior. He played a third of the game a nickle corner. What other ucla athlete wasnt killing it from soph yr and up in HS? Apparently he was a three star recruit his senior year when he switched to qb. But does ucla really give 3 star athletes full ride like that? I doubt it could be wrong tho.

Last edited:
If that strength coach couldn't beat up diddy then he needs to get fired.

I'm sure Diddy suckered punched him.

I love how dedicated puff is as a father
I can't even knock him for it
Just funny outta all the assaulting puff has done
This is the one he actually gets arrested over :lol:

Puff is a ***** though. He violates and disrespects people, but catch feelings if his son gets it. I just want to know what was said.

I'm sure he sucker punched the coach. That's what suckers do.

:lol:

Being dedicated is one thing. Assaulting a coach of your adult son is embarassing. If he was getting scolded, he probably deserved it. Punk daddy should let the teachers do their thing.

Curious what the coach actually said and did to his son. All the **** Puff has and continues to do and say to other people's children, he is the last person that should take offense.

Then Puff soaked Interscope offices, with champagne bottles on Steve, and Steve thought the dramas on me...

The only person I feel bad for is Steve Stout. For the rest of his life no matter what he achieves, whenever Puff assaults someone we will always refer back to Steve and those champagne bottles.

THis has to be from a movie, no way that is the coach. :lol:

Is his son any good tho?

THey said he was a red shirt, but I heard he got a scholarship so I don't know.

iTSGIvs3LNhhC.gif

:rofl:

Drake sonned him.

What terroristic threats did he make? Before I jump the gun I want to know why they media is so quick to label them as such.

Last edited:
I mean what does he want to do.

Does he want to ball....call the shots....or be ouchea brawlin wit dudes

Oh yeah here is the source from TMZ:

Update from TMZ

Diddy's alleged terrorist threat involved a bomb ... an f-bomb ... with sources telling TMZ Sports the rap mogul threatened to "f**k up" the UCLA strength coach during their office fight.
Law enforcement sources tell us ... after Diddy swung a kettlebell at strength and conditioning coach Sal Alosi, he allegedly screamed out that he was "going to f**k him up."
Prosecutors believe the comments amounted to a "terrorist threat" -- so that's why he was hit with the charge in addition to 3 counts of assault with a deadly weapon.
As far as the case goes, one insider tells us important UCLA officials met this morning and we're told "charges will most likely be dropped but [Diddy] won't be allowed on the field anymore."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/23/diddy-told-ucla-coach-im-gonna-f-k-you-up/#ixzz3dtieFmKk

Damn...gonna get the same PT as his son.

Word is his son is complete garbage on the football field and daddy basically paid his way to even get recruited. Now that they outed that puffy caught feelings. Story sounds pretty legit

I think the real question is what is puffy have out to promote now? He's doing this for a reason. Dude is smart

Even if his son isn't good enough to see the field. Diddy just made the rest of his college experience a living hell. lol.

Back
Top Bottom