Different day, same *%#@...

Does anyone else feel the same way? Like every morning you have to drag yourself out of bed to do something you really don't want to do? I hate going to school right now with a passion. My week is absolute crap until Friday then Monday morning it's back to crap.

I'm not depressed or angry by any means, but I am bored out of my mind, and my slow life in general is really starting to bore me out. I don't find anything exciting any more. Sports, reading, hanging out, video games, meeting new people, all that stuff I've been doing lately is making me brain dead. I've lost the desire to try anything new and everything old is so boring doing it makes me want to throw up.

The only thing I look forward to every day is driving and I can barely do that because I don't have money for gas. So I wake up, go to school, come home, study and sleep with a workout every other day. That's the extent of my life and honestly I feel like an idiot zombie right now.

Anyone else feel like this? Like damn I just want to take a nap for a week
tired.gif

NikeTalk has gone EMO!

OP life is short, so live it up. I didnt realize it till my mom passed away. Life is what you make it, so if you are bored put yourself in a position not to be bored. Life isnt bad at all! There are so many things in life to be seen its not even funny.

take some days off from school and regroup. That's what I did back in high school.

Nah I'm not mad or angry but I'm bored out of my mind... my attention span sucks so I can't stick to anything I try 
eyes.gif

It's more like disappointment that tomorrow I have to get up early again just to do something completely irrelevant to my life plans/goals just for the sake of doing it.

Originally Posted by scshift

Does anyone else feel the same way? Like every morning you have to drag yourself out of bed to do something you really don't want to do? I hate going to school right now with a passion. My week is absolute crap until Friday then Monday morning it's back to crap.

I'm not depressed or angry by any means, but I am bored out of my mind, and my slow life in general is really starting to bore me out. I don't find anything exciting any more. Sports, reading, hanging out, video games, meeting new people, all that stuff I've been doing lately is making me brain dead. I've lost the desire to try anything new and everything old is so boring doing it makes me want to throw up.

The only thing I look forward to every day is driving and I can barely do that because I don't have money for gas. So I wake up, go to school, come home, study and sleep with a workout every other day. That's the extent of my life and honestly I feel like an idiot zombie right now.

Anyone else feel like this? Like damn I just want to take a nap for a week
tired.gif

I do...i feel like my day is a routine...
tired.gif
 not to mention i have some bad habits like sleeping late and waking up late and barely have time before i have to leave out the door before im late for class...

only thing i dread during my days are my commute. I spend almost 5 hours a day commuting. i need to get away from that suburbs and move closer to the city.

urban sprawl is holding America back.

This has been a recurring theme/thread on NT since November. Check out some of the motivational threads that people have been posting the last 2 months. If that doesn't change your view or motivate you nothing will.

You need variety in your life.. smoke a blunt one day, drink some liquor another day, go new places, try new things. You needa smash more too..

Some things you could do to add spice to your week:

Wear a suit on Wednesdays
Join an ethnic club at school that doesn't match your ethnicity (You: Asian; Club: La Raza)
Buy a bike. Riding a bike makes you feel alive. You become more in tune with your surroundings.
Volunteer at a Shriners hospital, soup kitchen, or shelter
Stop watching Warriors basketball

I feel like that Spongebob gif where the guy goes to work, in traffic, at home, then back to work. That's why you gotta pickup hobbies and travel.

Damn bro....you think is bad now...wait till life really becomes a routine and this routine takes over your life to the point that there is nothing you can do about it but obey it....and you start to look forward to those days off to just lay your *#% in bed and chill.

Feel the same OP, just going to school just for the sake of going. Getting good grades and @%$ but I mean life is boring as hell right now.
Sigh..

Its just the winter its depressing mane a lot of evil is in the air around this time and it weighs heavy on a lot of people.

When you work a 9 to 5 in your early 30's, you learn to make use of the weekend or even teh weekday. Thursty Thursdays are always fun and I always try to make the best out of my Fridays and Saturdays.

And routine is not always a bad thing if you do things out of the norm. I play hoop on Tuesdays, try and work out 5 days in the week and have dinners with the girl when we can. It's fun for what it is.

OP, you better appreciate the days you have left in school...what other environment will you have to just learn, meet hot girls, and try out different things? Once you graduate it's GAME OVER

We've talked about this, you know i would much rather be at school nah mean?

but yo, SENIOR YEAR dead #!%, was the funnest year of my life. I enjoyed every bit of it, though.

How are you not having fun?

Back
Top Bottom