dinosaur restaurant....best food ever (NYC NTERS)

Joined May 26, 2007
why has no one ever told me about this place!!!! best food i ever ate...harlem yall got it on that one!!!

Joined May 26, 2007
bbq but even the sides are good...mac and cheese pulled pork the go in on the food tip

Joined Feb 22, 2007
Dinosaur BBQ is def a best kept secret....

But I'll take Sylvia's any day (and thats not because they gave me a scholarship)

Joined Jul 19, 2004
Dinosaur is crack. The restaurant is from syracuse but they got one in harlem too. The one in the cuse is better tho. These N's got bbq beans them %%%%% ison point. The beef ribs is the truth also

Joined Feb 14, 2007
Originally Posted by mases apprentice

dallas bbq and famous dave > dino BBQ

yes i've been many times and still prefer dallas BBQ
oh yes, without a doubt Dallas BBQ > all

I don't think Famous Dave's is really all that, but Dallas BBQ is really serious. Them lines get so craaaaazy on the weekend

Joined Feb 28, 2007
I have friends that have been to Dallas and they say Dino > dallas. But not the Harlem one, the Syracuse one. It was started there by some bikers, scarydudes. We went there, its mad good. I heard they're expanding to the UK too (London)

Joined Jun 29, 2008
Its not a NYC thing, its from Syracuse. One of the few good things in that city. That is real BBQ and *+*$% all over Dallas BBQ. Them dudes in the"kitchen" put in work. On a good night you have to wait at least 30 minutes for a table.

Joined Aug 17, 2003
Had to check the posted link to make sure you guys were indeed referring to Dinosaur BBQ.

With that said.. Crack. Famous Dave's is cool too, but Dino > *

My boy bartends at the one up here in Rochester.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now