Dirk's Female Friend Arrested @ His Dallas Home

eek.gif
laugh.gif
I never noticed he's wearing a hoop earring in that picture...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

i thought 'female friend' meant prostitue
laugh.gif
The official relationship hasn't been reported yet, but I work in the media in Dallas and heard that this is his fiance. Cant confirm it though.

oh hell no. c'mon dirk !

more like MI(wouldnot)LF
that's so clever that im sure you must have had help thinking of it.

She doesn't look black at all to me, but that's beside the point. Timing couldnt be better, we were just pointing out to some Mavs fans and journaliststhe latent racism in all their Thuggets talk and commentary

That blonde looks exactly like Jessica Simpson morphed with my ex.

Crazy.

Edit: And no, I'm not posting pictures of her.
smh.gif

Damn Dirk.

That has to suck. Dude is about to wife a chick and old girl is a criminal.

Still aint worse than Gary Sheffield though.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Damn Dirk.

That has to suck. Dude is about to wife a chick and old girl is a criminal.

Still aint worse than Gary Sheffield though.

didn't sheffields wife get it from r. kelly and people had a video of her and r. kelly and were trying to extort sheffield for it?

this @*#%! can go to germany and have any of them fine $** broads, but my @*#%! chooses this trifling broad....I gotta have a talk with this dude...@@%* myneighbor is as close to a dime as any girl can be, and she has told me, she would %+!$ and marry my @*#%! Dirk in a heartbeat....Imma send my dude some nudes,for he can know whats up.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

more like MI(wouldnot)LF
that's so clever that im sure you must have had help thinking of it.
indifferent.gif

its still not big enough
I was simply correcting the dude who called her MILF.
If you must know the (IL) implies that he would like to...
however, as made clear by his tone, he clearly does not want to...
So I added the (wouldnot) between the I & the L.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

lookin like that?? please put her in solitary confinement
laugh.gif
prob locked her up in the basement like the gimp in pulpfiction.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

this @*#%! can go to germany and have any of them fine $** broads, but my @*#%! chooses this trifling broad....I gotta have a talk with this dude...@@%* my neighbor is as close to a dime as any girl can be, and she has told me, she would %+!$ and marry my @*#%! Dirk in a heartbeat....Imma send my dude some nudes, for he can know whats up.

I'm sure he's banged plenty of fine white girls in Germany.His dream is probably to get a Black American girl. The same way y'all fiend oversnowbunnies,is probably the same way he fiends over some Black tail.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

[h2]Woman Connected To Nowitzki Arrested For Fraud[/h2]By JD Miles and Jack Fink
DALLAS (CBS 11 News) ―
taylor.jpg

A woman who police say is connected to Dallas Mavericks' star Dirk Nowitzki has been arrested on fraud charges at his Preston Hollow home.

Dallas police officers arrested 37-year-old Cristal Taylor Wednesday morning at Nowitzki's house on a fraud warrant.

melo-n-billups2.jpg

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

this @*#%! can go to germany and have any of them fine $** broads, but my @*#%! chooses this trifling broad....I gotta have a talk with this dude...@@%* my neighbor is as close to a dime as any girl can be, and she has told me, she would %+!$ and marry my @*#%! Dirk in a heartbeat....Imma send my dude some nudes, for he can know whats up.
lol, so your neighbor is a gold digging hussy? is that what you're saying? just playin'...

that Chauncey and Melo pic is perfect. dirk's gonna be a little pre-occupied when we come through on Saturday...

Back
Top Bottom