Disappointments of 2012

Not rap/hip-hop, but:

Too melodic, alittle softer than what I was hoping for.
Can't comment about the music, but that's a dope album cover 
eek.gif

smokin.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA chill!

Anything from the Kanye camp is met with OD high expectations. It wasn't a classic or as epic as MBDTF but it was alright. Good music indeed.

Biggest disappointment was definitely the Krit album
Had low expectations for pretty much everything else

Just finished listening to Cruel Summer, Definitely disappointing.

I don't even listen to Hip-Hop like I use to, So much hype for the album, I had to download it. Disappointed, SMH. :lol: :smh:

I agree with everything listed except Life is Good. Probably one of the best this year if anything...

Can't believe Life is Good is even being mentioned in this thread :smh:

Huge fan of Cruel Summer but I knew this thread would be full of it.

A little disappointed in Slaughterhouse but I expected a softer album.

What's disappointing is I aint even know Ye had an album coming out, all those loose tracks I was hearing I figured were just for a mixtape or something. I aint seen no thread here in music. I haven't seen any promo for it or a vid or anything. It was just a few days ago that I found the album dropped, still aint listen to it. This goes the same for Lupe's album as far as me not knowing it was dropping soon.

SlaughterHouse album was extremely disappointing though. I just listened to it yesterday. Now I know what would happen if Em was involved with them, straight gar-BAGE. I'm happy I didn't have to buy it to listen to it and I still almost through away the cd even though it aint mine :lol: Pretty sure I'm deleting most of the songs off my hd. I mean there last album was just good with a lot of lyricism but not a lot of quality songs but this go around was just lackluster on both fronts.

Last edited:
What's disappointing is I aint even know Ye had an album coming out, all those loose tracks I was hearing I figured were just for a mixtape or something. I aint seen no thread here in music. I haven't seen any promo for it or a vid or anything. It was just a few days ago that I found the album dropped, still aint listen to it. This goes the same for Lupe's album as far as me not knowing it was dropping soon.
SlaughterHouse album was extremely disappointing though. I just listened to it yesterday. Now I know what would happen if Em was involved with them, straight gar-BAGE. I'm happy I didn't have to buy it to listen to it and I still almost through away the cd even though it aint mine :lol: Pretty sure I'm deleting most of the songs off my hd. I mean there last album was just good with a lot of lyricism but not a lot of quality songs but this go around was just lackluster on both fronts.

Not sure if serious...

Not sure if serious...
I'm dead serious. Still aint seeing the thread in music but this new lay out has more threads posted on pg 1 and I don't always scroll down that far. Aint see no promo (I don't listen to radio or watch BET), still aint seen a vid, only loose tracks I heard was Theraflu and the other one with the word ***** in it. I don't even know what month the album dropped. Until this past week I aint even hear the words Cruel and Summer in the same sentence.

Wait, people actually had high expectations form Dedication 4? L.........................................O...........................................L

Every lil b mixtape, All 10+ this year alone...........

You can't be serious with this. If you are disappointed, then you must have had some expectation, so if you are a Lil B fan and didn't at least like God's Father IDK what to tell you, but I think you are just taking the piss here.

KRIT was a major let down I haven't even heard the wzrd album or the ASAP mob joint
I hated and still hate Ross album

I will say the stoned immaculate is one of the best albums that dropped this summer.

Back
Top Bottom