Discount Card guide

hey guys! are you all aware of nike park's VIP card? the black one? if you have all your receipts with you (P20,000 total amout) , you can present it at any nike park stores. the card is very simple and nice in black color.

before they used to put the names of the VIP card holders but not now .

10% only for all not discounted items.

can i get more than the 10% discount? i've been a vip member since jan 2006
love is taking the air less travelled.

- that would be great if we can get more than the usual 10% discount with the VIP cards.

- Park and Stadium are not really strict in terms of the date of the receipts (at least not in my case). some of the receipts I presented were dated '05 when i applied early this year and i still managed to get both discount cards.

^ I only have a Stadium VIP card... isn't 20k way too high?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

>>>gh0stface05

oops sorry sir. only 10% discount. that's the maximum discount for vip sir!

sir, have you been @ the nike outlet at paseo? that corner pasay road and paseo near 7 11, theres a lot of sale items there. including KOBE1 wht/gry. upto 70% off on all items!!!

I have a VIP card at Nike Stadium but ended up not using it that much since I found out the Nike Park, which also has the new stuff earlier than Nike Stadium does, offers a 10% discount on Citibank Mastercard holders. I am not very sure but I think the 10% discount is for MASTERCARD holders only since I tried to use my gold visa card once in Nike Park Cebu and they wouldn't give me a 10% discount so I had to use my mastercard.
And I prefer buying via credit card even though I have the cash since just in case later I decide to sell it, I will have time to sell them so I don't need to pay for them myself. And that consideration does not even include the fact that you earn points off using your credit card :->
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

^ really? gotta try that one out... :smile:
smile.gif
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

>>>revelation218

it doesnt matter if it is visa or mastercard, if you use your HSBC, CITIBANK (clear, classic, shell), METROBANK, PS BANK card. thats' all 10% discount. maybe sometimes you may ask the staff at NIKE PARK, they are very friendly specialy @ PARK CEBU! :wink:

Jeremy, I am pretty sure I was denied the 10% discount when I tried to use my Gold Visa. They said only MASTERCARD was entitled to a 10% discount. Anyway, I will try that out again next time I try to buy a pair of Nike or Jordans. Thanks for the heads up on this
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

^ that means I can buy my Sheaths sooner... I hope... :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

Nike Forum also has a discount card if you reach 20K(accumulated receipts)
love is taking the air less travelled.

nope, basta kakilala ka nga nung mga staff na regular customer ka nila approve ka na agad as VIP Card holder sa Park... Kahit wala kang receipt.

^^Hmmm.. you must own a Nike store! Haha.JK

Haven't used my cards in a while arggghhh.. But it's nice that all Nike stores have discount cards now. I just hope Shoe Salon will follow soon. Haha
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

Quote:
^ are you serious? kahit walang receipt?

nakabili ka na ba sa park? pm mo na lang sa akin yung complete name mo and san ka store malapit, then you can pick-up your vip card there. kung wala ka pa...

>>>jeremydelacruz
^really??? :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
I am pretty sure I was denied the 10% discount when I tried to use my Gold Visa. They said only MASTERCARD was entitled to a 10% discount.
Quote:
I just hope Shoe Salon will follow soon. Haha
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

>>>zk1MPLS

korek! no time frame yun! pm mo na lang sakin yung complete name mo then you can pickup your vip card @ trinoma by Thursday. nasa outing kase ko tom hanggang wednesday, so thursday mo n makukuha. ok ba sau sa trinoma mo kunin?

Quote:
cnu ba sa inyo ang regular na bumibili sa PARK na walang VIP CARD? Kindly post your name...

jeremy, r u sure? im a regular buyer @ PARK. i don't have VIP card yet. will u give us VIP cards?

^ hey jeremy, that's me right there. since i cancelled my citibank clear card, i haven't gotten discount, but since i have a stadium card dun nalang ako bumibili... so if you can hook me up, i'll definitely go back to park.

>>>jeremydelacruz

PM'ed you dude...
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

guys yung mga kukuha sa greenbelt naforward ko na sa store, look for j.r or ronnie..

yung iba di ko pa nabibigay. basta within this week para sa mga ibang store

1668GREENBELT /Paolo10 (FOR PICKUP)
1669GREENBELT /jrb 5 (FOR PICKUP)
1670GALLERIA /balongbalong
1671GATEWAY /ankh7
1672TRINOMA /zk1MPLS (FOR PICKUP)
1678GALLERIA /webnoize

Back
Top Bottom