DISCOVERY/NAT GEO IS AIRING OUT CHRISTIANITY

Lost apostles and gospels
Editing and hiding texts to push racist and misogynistic propaganda
Inconsistencies in eye-witness accounts
Apparently they did Mary Magdaline dirty....I feel like they read her gospel and was like nah she good, let'sjust make her a *@$@$ and keep it moving. We all know women can't be religious leaders, they made Adam eat the fruit.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Liberal media
Anything that questions established/popular beliefs is the liberal media
grin.gif

Your comment just made me think of the episode of Family Guy were they edited a show on Evolution for "Hillbillies".
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Jesus the Son (or SUN) of God walked on water[/color]

10fs0eb.jpg

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Christianity (and all other religions) is a big sham[/color]

I'm not religious at all, and frankly resent the Catholic Church, but I'd love to see Discovery have the stones to air a similar special about Islam.Christianity is just an easy target nowadays.

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

I'm not religious at all, and frankly resent the Catholic Church, but I'd love to see Discovery have the stones to air a similar special about Islam. Christianity is just an easy target nowadays.
Catholicism is a sect of Christianity, I never understood the sharp line of demarcation between them and every other Christian group.

They're just a little more ritualistic and they emphasize hell a lot more. If you're Catholic and you're doing something remotely enjoyable chancesare it's sending you to hell.

Basically 99.9 percent of NT is going to hell for fapping.

Catholics are actually very loose with confessions. Anton, watch the O'Reilly factor now. It's going to get on your nerves Segment on"Anti-God" Movement
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm not religious at all, and frankly resent the Catholic Church, but I'd love to see Discovery have the stones to air a similar special about Islam. Christianity is just an easy target nowadays.
Catholicism is a sect of Christianity, I never understood the sharp line of demarcation between them and every other Christian group.

They're just a little more ritualistic and they emphasize hell a lot more. If you're Catholic and you're doing something remotely enjoyable chances are it's sending you to hell.

Well if they say they're sorry for it they're alright.
laugh.gif

But this show isn't anything new, I'm Christian and I know all of this. Well probably more agnostic these days.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

They're just a little more ritualistic and they emphasize hell a lot more. If you're Catholic and you're doing something remotely enjoyable chances are it's sending you to hell.

laugh.gif

But this show isn't anything new, I'm Christian and I know all of this. Well probably more agnostic these days.

Touche......sin all week, go to confession, push the reset button, repeat.
ohwell.gif
It's a little too convenient, smh.

^ You CLEARLY missed my point. Did you even read what I wrote before quoting?
I read what u wrote, I just wanted to make an interesting point about Christianity and Catholicism. And no one does a special about Islam, causewe don't live in Saudi Arabia. They do these specials about Jesus during winter soltice.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Here we go again. Not suprised who the op is.
I'll see how this thread goes, if I see it heading in the wrong direction. I'll put a bunch of pics of women with rotund backsides toappease NT.

I always find it funny that the people who aren't Christians seem to spend the most amount of time dwelling on it.

Obviously OP isn't an atheist, but in those threads I always chuckle at how just Christianity is attacked, when there are a grip of other religions outthere. The bottom line is that its cool to be anti-Christian right now. Those same folks will be Buddhists when that's cool again.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I always find it funny that the people who aren't Christians seem to spend the most amount of time dwelling on it.

Obviously OP isn't an atheist, but in those threads I always chuckle at how just Christianity is attacked, when there are a grip of other religions out there. The bottom line is that its cool to be anti-Christian right now. Those same folks will be Buddhists when that's cool again.
LOL How the hell do you figure I'm not an atheist?
laugh.gif

I'm not anti-Christian, I'm anti-organized religion.....

As one of the outspoken Atheists on here, I actually went out and bought an NIV Bible, today. I'm not saying I'm converting, but I'm going to atleast look into this stuff from the source so that I can form more valid conclusions on views.

Aaaand that's my point exactly. Regardless of what you are, isn't it funny how Christianity is the religion of choice to bash? Granted, its thereligion of choice for the U.S., but it still makes me laugh that we never see any threads bashing Islam, Buddhism or any other organized religion. Just anobservation. Carry on.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

laugh.gif

Touche......sin all week, go to confession, push the reset button, repeat.
ohwell.gif
It's a little too convenient, smh.
If you actively have this mindset then it's all a facade. God sees through this nonsense.

What's important is that you make a conscious effort to be a good human being. Hell you don't even have to a good person today Just be willing to makeimprovement. You try to be a better person than you were last year, last week, etc.

Nobody is perfect and no human being will ever be perfect. But as long as you make a conscious effort to try and begood person that's all that counts. If you're PURPOSELY sinning with the intent that "hey i can just repent and reset like im playing PS3"then as NTers say things "will not end well".

Mistakes happen and that's were forgiveness and repenting comes into the equation.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Aaaand that's my point exactly. Regardless of what you are, isn't it funny how Christianity is the religion of choice to bash? Granted, its the religion of choice for the U.S., but it still makes me laugh that we never see any threads bashing Islam, Buddhism or any other organized religion. Just an observation. Carry on.

Again, if I lived in a society that was majority muslim....I would question that as well. Probably not openly tho....
nerd.gif
. Living in a semi-free country FTW.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom