Discussion for my mature NT'ers: Do you open car door's for women?

hell no it's a car door. it's like opening a bathroom door for a chick like... really what's the point.

as others stated you can be respectful and nice to a lady but there is no need for all that.

also wild that some see it as expected but consider it crazy if a girl opened a door for them when they walked to a car...

hell no it's a car door. it's like opening a bathroom door for a chick like... really what's the point.

as others stated you can be respectful and nice to a lady but there is no need for all that.

also wild that some see it as expected but consider it crazy if a girl opened a door for them when they walked to a car...

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Y'all be over thinking things...

....I open the door for men, women and children.
1000% true…
but sometimes when you are polite to women they see this as a reason to feel they are better than you...

1000% true…
but sometimes when you are polite to women they see this as a reason to feel they are better than you...

Originally Posted by HighMan

1000% true…

This.

Originally Posted by HighMan

1000% true…

This.

I open car doors for mom, my girlfriend, and some of my female relatives. That's it. Good thing is, at times, my girl reaches over and opens the driver side door for me before I get to it.

I open car doors for mom, my girlfriend, and some of my female relatives. That's it. Good thing is, at times, my girl reaches over and opens the driver side door for me before I get to it.

Basically...I roll like this..

If a chick has this "Aura" about her that she thinks she is equal to men and men aint ishh...then you my dear can open your own damn door...

If a chick is classy and understand the role of men and women then yes i can be a gentleman.

Now a days you got all these broads going around talk smack bout i dont need a dude for this a dude for that...but YET...they still want a dude to pay for a night out....G T F O H...

Then they wonder why they still single..

I'm all for equal rights for women in work environments but relationship wise let us play our roles and you play yours...

If you looking for a dude to comp you your dinner, movie, and drinks, but then say you dont need a dude for anything then KEEP IT MOVING

Basically...I roll like this..

If a chick has this "Aura" about her that she thinks she is equal to men and men aint ishh...then you my dear can open your own damn door...

If a chick is classy and understand the role of men and women then yes i can be a gentleman.

Now a days you got all these broads going around talk smack bout i dont need a dude for this a dude for that...but YET...they still want a dude to pay for a night out....G T F O H...

Then they wonder why they still single..

I'm all for equal rights for women in work environments but relationship wise let us play our roles and you play yours...

If you looking for a dude to comp you your dinner, movie, and drinks, but then say you dont need a dude for anything then KEEP IT MOVING

no. unless its my momma or my mommas momma.

ill unlock it for you.....but that's a little too much, imo

no. unless its my momma or my mommas momma.

ill unlock it for you.....but that's a little too much, imo

Back
Top Bottom