Discussion for my mature NT'ers: Do you open car door's for women?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by BK201

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Women want to be treated as males!? And I'm the delusional one??

Maybe in their professional lives, yes. In the personal, respect and chivalry goes a long way.
So women don't want the same treatment that men give males? They want the positives of being a woman but not the negatives? Ok.
What are you acknowledging by doing this action?
If a you drive a dude do you open his door for him?

in a relationship? no
Rather than address the points of my argument you would rather straw man me.
Use argumentative logic? no
Spoiler [+]
Come at me bro

Originally Posted by BK201

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Women want to be treated as males!? And I'm the delusional one??

Maybe in their professional lives, yes. In the personal, respect and chivalry goes a long way.
So women don't want the same treatment that men give males? They want the positives of being a woman but not the negatives? Ok.
What are you acknowledging by doing this action?
If a you drive a dude do you open his door for him?

in a relationship? no
Rather than address the points of my argument you would rather straw man me.
Use argumentative logic? no
Spoiler [+]
Come at me bro

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

really?

i'll do it for a building/room door cause i'm going the same way anyway but i'm not gonna go around my car just to open her door
indifferent.gif
pretty much
after we get serious, it's a wrap for car doors

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

really?

i'll do it for a building/room door cause i'm going the same way anyway but i'm not gonna go around my car just to open her door
indifferent.gif
pretty much
after we get serious, it's a wrap for car doors

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

LOL let me get this straight.. you fools.. you would open your car door then sprint around to the next side and open her door...when she could open it herself and save time and energy?
Most people have door unlock buttons for their cars in the year 2011. Also, the topic is only referring to getting into the car and not out

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

LOL let me get this straight.. you fools.. you would open your car door then sprint around to the next side and open her door...when she could open it herself and save time and energy?
Most people have door unlock buttons for their cars in the year 2011. Also, the topic is only referring to getting into the car and not out

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Reading this sitting with my female cousin, her friend, and my girlfriend. Asked them what they think about guys opening the door for them...all three agreed on a first date it's kinda cute BUT comes off as kinda desperate. Don't kill the messenger, but this is what they unanimously agreed on.
Are those broads mildly ******ed? How the hell can showing a simple courtesy to someone come off as desperate
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Reading this sitting with my female cousin, her friend, and my girlfriend. Asked them what they think about guys opening the door for them...all three agreed on a first date it's kinda cute BUT comes off as kinda desperate. Don't kill the messenger, but this is what they unanimously agreed on.
Are those broads mildly ******ed? How the hell can showing a simple courtesy to someone come off as desperate
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Only on the first date..

Plus if we running errands... Let's say a grocery store!... I'm not bout to get in front you and open the door and wait till you get in.. It's desperate doing it everytime....there are other ways of showing her that you can be a gentlemen... I'm not opening the door 10 times a day

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Only on the first date..

Plus if we running errands... Let's say a grocery store!... I'm not bout to get in front you and open the door and wait till you get in.. It's desperate doing it everytime....there are other ways of showing her that you can be a gentlemen... I'm not opening the door 10 times a day

To the people saying that this gesture can go a long way...does it really?
It seems ludacris to me.
Ludicrous you mad?

It seems ludacris to me.
Ludicrous you mad?

BK201 wrote:
It seems ludacris to me.
Ludicrous you mad?

yes it doesn't...especially since most don't do it

BK201 wrote:
It seems ludacris to me.
Ludicrous you mad?

BK201 wrote:
It seems ludacris to me.
Ludicrous you mad?

Just saw OP's edit. In regards to OP's edit than yeah I would open her door regard of the situation.

Here's my stance upon the things I've already said in this thread: Opening a car door when exiting
In terms of a woman vs. my girl
My girl: Doing anything for her.
Woman:wow:pen your own door.

BK201 wrote:
It seems ludacris to me.
Ludicrous you mad?

Just saw OP's edit. In regards to OP's edit than yeah I would open her door regard of the situation.

Here's my stance upon the things I've already said in this thread: Opening a car door when exiting
In terms of a woman vs. my girl
My girl: Doing anything for her.
Woman:wow:pen your own door.

Back
Top Bottom